Six Hours in SLC

Old September 3rd, 2004, 03:06 AM
Roger B.

Default Six Hours in SLC

Delta has managed to put me on about the last flight out
of Florida in the morning (8 airports are closing tomorrow).
The downside is a 6 hr. layover in Salt Lake City. Does
anyone have any thoughts on how to kill that time? [R]

Old September 3rd, 2004, 03:22 AM
jcoulter

"Roger B." wrote in news:fkQZc.84393$_h.1005
@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

Delta has managed to put me on about the last flight out
of Florida in the morning (8 airports are closing tomorrow).
The downside is a 6 hr. layover in Salt Lake City. Does
anyone have any thoughts on how to kill that time? [R]

thank God you made it out, Congratulations! This storm just seems to get
bigger

Old September 3rd, 2004, 04:46 AM
Roger B.

Those folks at the airport in Orlando are wimps to close at Noon.
The hurricane will still be about 200 miles away on Friday night. [R]

"Frank F. Matthews" wrote...

Old September 3rd, 2004, 07:15 AM
Patty Winter

In article ,
Roger B. wrote:
Delta has managed to put me on about the last flight out
of Florida in the morning (8 airports are closing tomorrow).
The downside is a 6 hr. layover in Salt Lake City. Does
anyone have any thoughts on how to kill that time? [R]

Well, the obvious would be to go into town and browse
around Temple Square for a few hours.

Patty

Old September 3rd, 2004, 10:01 AM
Icono Clast

Roger B. wrote:
Delta has managed to put me on about the last flight out
of Florida in the morning (8 airports are closing tomorrow).
The downside is a 6 hr. layover in Salt Lake City. Does
anyone have any thoughts on how to kill that time? [R]

Try to read "The Book of Mormon" available gratis all over Utah.
A San Franciscan in (where else?) San Francisco
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 IClast at SFbay Net

Old September 3rd, 2004, 12:19 PM
jcoulter

"Frank F. Matthews" wrote in
:

Actually I thought that it had started to drop off. Albeit still 125
mph.

you are right it has disintegrated a bit from when I wrote the message, It
is still huge howeverand a Cat 3 storm that large is well at least 2
categories and 100 miles in diameter bigger than what I would want to have
come down my throat. this is big slow moving and big it "plans" on hitting
the state of Florida like mortar and pestal and grinding us down.

Old September 3rd, 2004, 03:38 PM
arlene

Roger B. wrote:
Delta has managed to put me on about the last flight out
of Florida in the morning (8 airports are closing tomorrow).
The downside is a 6 hr. layover in Salt Lake City. Does
anyone have any thoughts on how to kill that time? [R]

If you are into genealogy the family center would be wonderful.

Arlene

Old September 3rd, 2004, 04:19 PM
James Gemmill

Thanksgiving Point has a great dinosaur museum.