Meeting at LAX Terminal B

Old March 4th, 2006, 09:06 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Meeting at LAX Terminal B

I am travelling to LAX next week, arriving at Terminal B (Tom Bradley
International). My friend who will meet me there can drive and can walk with
some difficulty but she is diabetic and has problems if she has to stand for
more than a couple of minutes. Normally she would meet me at Tom Bradley
International Arrivals but this could entail standing for a long time
because nowadays Immigration can take some time. Is there anywhere nearby
and, of course, landside that has seats where she could wait for me? The
best we can think of so far is for me to take the hotel shuttle and for us
to meet in the Lobby of the nearby Radisson hotel.

JohnT

Old March 5th, 2006, 12:51 AM posted to rec.travel.air

In article , JohnT
wrote:

€ I am travelling to LAX next week, arriving at Terminal B (Tom Bradley
€ International). My friend who will meet me there can drive and can walk with
€ some difficulty but she is diabetic and has problems if she has to stand for
€ more than a couple of minutes. Normally she would meet me at Tom Bradley
€ International Arrivals but this could entail standing for a long time
€ because nowadays Immigration can take some time. Is there anywhere nearby
€ and, of course, landside that has seats where she could wait for me? The
€ best we can think of so far is for me to take the hotel shuttle and for us
€ to meet in the Lobby of the nearby Radisson hotel.

€ JohnT

There is a cell-phone lot just outside of the airport where she could
wait in her car. Otherwise, she could park near TBIT (I've never heard
it called "Terminal B") and wait in the "lounge area" above the
departure floor, where you could meet her.