Royal Caribbean no longer to South America?

Old January 29th, 2012, 04:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
AGW[_6_]

Default Royal Caribbean no longer to South America?

Hi, all.

Am I reading this (on RC's site) right: RC will cease going to
South America after April of this year? If so, that's one less line
to consider (besides RC, we've been on Princess, Celebrity, HAL and
Oceania). Can anybody direct me to the news release that says they're
out? TIA.
Old January 30th, 2012, 02:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

On 1/29/2012 9:48 AM, AGW wrote:
Hi, all.

Am I reading this (on RC's site) right: RC will cease going to
South America after April of this year? If so, that's one less line
to consider (besides RC, we've been on Princess, Celebrity, HAL and
Oceania). Can anybody direct me to the news release that says they're
out? TIA.

I wasn't aware that they went to South America in the first place.
That's why we booked our Around The Horn on Celebrity.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas