FREE GODADDY COUPON CODES

Old May 13th, 2008, 11:49 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default FREE GODADDY COUPON CODES

FreshDrop.net has been helping the domain community so much from
offering our data services for free. We want to continue to help the
domain community grow and as such we feel that it is very appropriate
to help community members by letting them know how they can save on
their GoDaddy renewals and registrations.

This is less about FreshDrop and more about helping each other
out to grow. With that in mind, here are yet even more GoDaddy coupon
codes where everyone can use to get savings.

cjc695dom . . . . . $6.95 COM Renewals and Registrations
cjcsave10 . . . . . Receive 10% off all Godaddy purchases.
cjcsave . . . . . . . Receive $5 off on orders of $30 or more at Go
Daddy.
cjctenoff . . . . . . Receive $10 off on orders of $50 or more at Go
Daddy.
cjcdeal . . . . . . . Receive 15% off on orders of $75 or more at Go
Daddy.

Many thanks to everyone and I hope you continue to do well as
domainers.

For the latest GoDaddy Coupon Codes visit: http://www.freshdrop.net/coupons_godaddy.php

Warm Regards,

Your Friends at FreshDrop