A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travel Regions » Africa
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Crazy About Kenya

Old January 30th, 2009, 04:00 AM

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Oct 2008
Arrow Crazy About Kenya

Crazy About Kenya is a hip and happening website for people who want to get an insider perspective on the destination.**You can chill to jazz, hip-hop, reggae and soul fusion on the websites duke box – a group of talented Kenyan musicians bringing the destination to life…
Old January 30th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennygrean View Post
Crazy About Kenya is a hip and happening website for people who want to get an insider perspective on the destination.**You can chill to jazz, hip-hop, reggae and soul fusion on the websites duke box – a group of talented Kenyan musicians bringing the destination to life…
It is still going to take some time before I can finally plan a trip to Kenya and this is because I am unable to get some good company with me. In fact there are so many people who are eager to accompany me but I am not able to find any one of them who would be equally capable of such a trip.
Old August 12th, 2009, 06:49 AM

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Aug 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennygrean View Post
The most famous Kenya Animals are knows as 'The Big 5' and the animals behind the 'The Big 5' are Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalos and Rhinos.
Besides these 'Big 5' there are many other animals and every single one is incredible to watch. From the Giraffes, Zebras, Hippos, Baboons, Wildebeests, Warthog to all the different Antelopes, Gazelles and numerous, distinctive Bird species.