Crazy About Kenya

Old January 30th, 2009, 04:00 AM
pennygrean pennygrean is offline
Member

Arrow Crazy About Kenya

Crazy About Kenya is a hip and happening website for people who want to get an insider perspective on the destination.**You can chill to jazz, hip-hop, reggae and soul fusion on the websites duke box – a group of talented Kenyan musicians bringing the destination to life…
Old January 30th, 2009, 06:13 PM
wsebastian wsebastian is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennygrean View Post
Crazy About Kenya is a hip and happening website for people who want to get an insider perspective on the destination.**You can chill to jazz, hip-hop, reggae and soul fusion on the websites duke box – a group of talented Kenyan musicians bringing the destination to life…
It is still going to take some time before I can finally plan a trip to Kenya and this is because I am unable to get some good company with me. In fact there are so many people who are eager to accompany me but I am not able to find any one of them who would be equally capable of such a trip.
Old August 12th, 2009, 06:49 AM
edwins edwins is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennygrean View Post
Crazy About Kenya is a hip and happening website for people who want to get an insider perspective on the destination.**You can chill to jazz, hip-hop, reggae and soul fusion on the websites duke box – a group of talented Kenyan musicians bringing the destination to life…
The most famous Kenya Animals are knows as 'The Big 5' and the animals behind the 'The Big 5' are Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalos and Rhinos.
Besides these 'Big 5' there are many other animals and every single one is incredible to watch. From the Giraffes, Zebras, Hippos, Baboons, Wildebeests, Warthog to all the different Antelopes, Gazelles and numerous, distinctive Bird species.
Holiday Cottage Wales