Starting a hostel/restaurant in Central or South America

Old September 16th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Louis Banens

Default Starting a hostel/restaurant in Central or South America

Hi,

I am going to travel through Central and South America with a good friend of
mine. One of the goals is to start a hostel/restaurant. We have the
following questions:

- We want to get in contact with people with the same goal or people who
did do this already
- We are looking for places with upcoming tourism
- We are looking for places currently for sale
- Are there specific websites for the region with businesses for sale
- We are interested in local regulations/licenses regarding buying
property as a foreigner (we are from the Netherlands/Europe)

Thanks in advance

Louis Banens

Old September 19th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Sam Salmon

Look to Colombia-a country with a tremendous upside-friendly welcoming
people, fabulous food, art and cultura.
How's your Spanish?