Easyjet Confirmation Number/Booking Reference

Old August 2nd, 2004, 07:02 PM
David Johnstone

Default Easyjet Confirmation Number/Booking Reference

Thanks everybody. I suspected that I was worrying needlessly,
but it's nice to be sure!
David

"David Johnstone" wrote in message ...
Hi Group,

I recently booked a flight with Easyjet and in the
confirmation email it says I need the "Confirmation Number"
to check in. The only thing they sent though is a so-called
"Booking Reference" which is not a number but rather a
non-numeric (alphanumeric) string, a combination of letters
and numbers. Is this what they mean by "Confirmation Number",
or do I really need something else to check in?