terror warning for Thailand

Old November 3rd, 2004, 06:24 PM
Big Rob in Portland

Default terror warning for Thailand

Is anybody worried about this? I am getting a little. I leave Nov 11th
for 2 weeks. Any advice??

Persons who plan to visit Thailand,

Due to the political instability in Thailand, the provinces of
Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat, Satun, Songkhla, Phuket, Pangnga, Krabi and
Bangkok are not safety places for you to visit. Please avoid to travel
to the above-mentioned provinces or avoid to travel to Thailand for
your own safety. Vi advise you to cancell your trip to Thailand if you
do not want to take risks.

If you are in the above mentioned provinces, we advice you to avoide
policestations, music conserts, cafés, bars, nightclubs, railway
stations and airports.

After the massacre in Tak Bai, Narathiwat, Thai policemen and military
officers are the main and only targets of the peole attacks. Please
double check that you are not standing or sitting near them nor
visiting their offices. Leave the suspected places immediately.

Hat Yai Railway Station has been bombed at least 3 times before. If
you are planning to travel to Malaysia from Bangkok, be wise and do
not use the rout. The city of Hat Yai is the most dangerous place in
Thailand.

Be informed that the coming operations are targetting for Thai
policemen and soldiers only. The operations will be performed by
Patani liberation movements that are not under our control. Therefore,
we are not responsible for the damages or lost after this warning.

P. P. PULO
Old November 3rd, 2004, 08:59 PM
lopez the wolf

My only concern is that the singha is cold enough!!!
I will be there 14th Nov..

om...

Old November 4th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Tuuk

Typical statement from an admitted drug user,

Dopez, you have been supporting terrorism for your life, you have argued for
their cause countless times. November 14 huh?? just cant stay away from that
Cowboy bar eh dopez,,,

No wonder you make so many stupid posts and comments,,,,

Lets look at what you said,,,

"''""My only concern is that the singha is cold enough!!!"'""""

Wow dopez,,, the rest of the country is upset and concerned about these
muslims extremists that you support,,, and you can laugh about it...

I know I have said it before, but it is worth repeating,,,, You are a sick
man...

Old November 4th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Tchiowa

"lopez the wolf" wrote in message ...
My only concern is that the singha is cold enough!!!
I will be there 14th Nov..

Good. That's 3 days before I arrive. So make sure there is extra
Singha put on ice.

I agree with you. The terror risk is not particularly higher there
than anywhere else on the planet.

Old November 4th, 2004, 02:50 PM
lopez the wolf

"Tchiowa" wrote in message
om...
"lopez the wolf" wrote in message

My only concern is that the singha is cold enough!!!
I will be there 14th Nov..

Good. That's 3 days before I arrive. So make sure there is extra
Singha put on ice.

I agree with you. The terror risk is not particularly higher there
than anywhere else on the planet.

I think their will be plenty to go around..but if you see me walking around
Pattaya with "lopez the wolf" on my T shirt, call me and we will try a
couple!!
Have a nice break!

Old November 5th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Iceman

My only concern is that the singha is cold enough!!!
I will be there 14th Nov..

Good. That's 3 days before I arrive. So make sure there is extra
Singha put on ice.

I agree with you. The terror risk is not particularly higher there
than anywhere else on the planet.

I agree that the terror risk is not particularly higher in Thailand
than in most places in the world. Certainly not higher than in New
York or Washington DC or major European cities. You may want to avoid
certain Muslim regions in the South of Thailand where there has been
conflict recently between Muslims and Thai security forces, but the
rest of the country is very safe, both from crime and terrorism.

The one thing to watch out for is that some travel insurance companies
will not pay out for any reason if you go anywhere on the travel
warning list - whether that warning is deserved or not. Make sure
that your travel insurance policy will cover Thailand.