terror warning for Thailand

Old November 6th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Tuuk

Dopez ,, you are a liar

Dead flat liar,,,

Here is your lie,,,

"'"""'You said,,,I buy drinks for the little boys and sometimes get them
drunk,,,,you said this.''"""""

Now Dopez,, that is a flat lie

No wonder you are such a liberal father...

If I ever meet you dopez, I will spit on you... You have no integrity...

At least I have never made stories up like you have.

No, I will not play your game, you are the lowest form,,

At least those who fling mud around here have ethics, some of them, and they
bark back with some forms of intelligence,, now you have sunken further
down,,

Were you on weeds when you made this statement,,,,

Why don't you follow your own advice,, ignore me,, keep me on ignore,,

You know there Dopez,, I do so much work for students, cripple children, the
hospitals around here,, to hear you make such a comment makes me sick,,

I will not sink myself to such a low level as your trying to drag me to,,
even though your such an easy target,, I will not,, You win,,,

"lopez the wolf" wrote in message
Better than being a paedo
You have said it yourself.
You said,,,I buy drinks for the little boys and sometimes get them
drunk,,,,you said this.

I like to watch the boys when they get changed,,,you said this in yor
post.

for goodness sake get help before someone knocks off your
head...Paedo,,,get some help, leave the children alone, they can't stand
up
for themselves. GET THERAPY
" Tuuk" wrote in message
Ya,, terror usage is for cowards,, for low lifes who rebel against
society
who want to break the laws and go against the peaceful communities.

Just ask the Dopez,, he supports terrorism,,

He doesn't worry about travelling to affected or infected countrys, he

fits
right in and knows what to look for, knows how to participate...

They call him the Cowboy

"EAC" wrote in message
m...
(Tchiowa) wrote in message
. com...
I agree with you. The terror risk is not particularly higher there
than anywhere else on the planet.

Terror by general definition is fear, terrorize by general definition
is to scare people.

How to terrorize people? Easy, you can issued a terror warning or
report that there's the possibility one can be killed. If the person
respond by backing away, then your terror attack work.

So... The terror risk in Thailand is no higher than anywhere else in
the planet, considering that C.N.N. and so on are also shown in
Thailand.

Old November 6th, 2004, 03:32 PM
lopez the wolf

But you said these things, now you lie!!
you are unbelievable

You said you buy drinks for the litttle boys and sometimes get them drunk,
You said this.
..
You also said in your posts you like to help out in the changing rooms after
a game. This you also said in the posts you made
I know what you do for cripple children you pervert..
You said it yourself, you did...you said I like to get in the shower room
after a game..

No wonder there is no women in your life. From your posts it is easy to see
what you like!!you are disgusting..

You know tuuk, I don't mind gays or lesbians because they are grown people
and can make their own choices but when you mess with little boys thats
terrible. You are screwing their young lives up. Stop it now and get help.

You said these thing. You know you did..Now you lie when you are found out.

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Ya,, terror usage is for cowards,, for low lifes who rebel against
society
who want to break the laws and go against the peaceful communities.

Just ask the Dopez,, he supports terrorism,,

He doesn't worry about travelling to affected or infected countrys, he

fits
right in and knows what to look for, knows how to participate...

They call him the Cowboy

"EAC" wrote in message
m...

Old November 7th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Tuuk

Ok,, Ok,,, Dopez,,,

If you can go back and prove those statements,, show that I actually made
those statements,, I will accept that,, if not,, you are a sick, perverted
liar,, here is why,,,

I spent some time yesterday looking over your history, your posts. Now you
have three news accounts and I am able to confirm the following....

1- Dopez is supporting Saddam whole heartedly, he supports his
terrorism and supports his killing of Kuwaitis.

2- The Dopez travels regularly to Thailand,, not for business but
every time his wife goes one way and he goes to Pattaya for beach, bar,
girls, boys etc etc. And sometimes his wife and daughter go and they get
propositions but Dopez is too scared to fight and defend, What was that
about martial arts??

3- Dopez speaks highly of his friends at the Cowboy bar, the child
pimp, I found some posts of conversations with him.

4- The drinking and drugs abuse is been going on a long time and you
dopez made some comments that your wife comes from a real dark side and you
come from even a darker side.

5 I found a post where you admitted your wife was a Thai whore,
working and that she is the reason you return to Thailand so often,, sad to
say that but you made the post..

6- Where the dopez admits to being a habitual liar,,, lol,,, I found
that post,,

7- I also found a post where you whole heartedly support the U.S. and
then want Bush to squash Saddam for the Kuwait treatment,,, lol,,, that is a
good spin,,,

8- More drunkun slumber

9- One where you admit you like ladyboys,, lol that was a funny post,

10- One where you dopez admit that you hate chabby and like the U.S..
that is a good post..

11- Another about how you get so many bargirls and your wife doesn't
know and your wife works as a bar girl and has for such a long time,, I
guess the bar girls run in your family ,, huh dopez???

12- One good post ,, where your wife,, the bar girl ,, experiments with
drugs,, has fake breasts and your pocket book cannot pay for it,, lol,, that
was a funny post,,,

13- ANd then a post where you show your true feelings for your buddy
Carlos,,, lol,,

14- One where the dopez compares his wife to a waterbuffalo,,
slurping and farting,, some husband you are Dopez,,, o ya,, I forgot,, she
is a bar girl on drugs from the dark side of town,,,, as you say in the
earlier posts,, I can prove that,,

15-
Here the dopez tells us the exact reason why he goes to THailand,, it is not
business at all,, LIAR,,, you go to go to Patayya for the time that your
wife visits,, lol,,, and she opens beer for you,, lol,,, what did you marry
,, a slave? LOL,,, some gentleman you are dopez,,, lol,,,,,

16- One that clearly shows that you are a sex tourist, I would
suggest a gay man,, and you go to Thailand for sex and drugs and you have
many whores,, that was a funny post..

17- One where you admit to contributing to the pollition problem by
throwing your beer cans in the sea,,

18- One where you think your visits is what keeps the bars in
business

19- One where you talk about your wife's pussy,,, some gentleman you
are dopez,,,

20- One where you make so many nasty comments about your wife,,,
gentleman,, lol,,

21- One where you are trying to pick up and take on tour some poster
who asks for a man,,, lol,,,

22- One where you admit you are very poor,,,and you do nothing for
your family or wife's family,,, lol,,,

23- One where you show your support for the terrorists in the
south,,,,,

NOW,,,,Dopez,, that was from only searching your one account,, the one at
ntlword.com and that had a lot,, that must be your Britian account,,, lol,,,

I still have to search your pattayalinks.com and your other account,, you
have three... and that one has a million posts so there is lots to work with
there,, lol,,, and all of them you were drunk in,, on drugs,,
My objective is to find the post where you admitted to supporting
terrorism,, I know you said it,, where you said it is the only way to get
your message accross to the big guy,,, I know you said it and I will prove
it... That is because I am a man,, lol,, I can prove it,,

Now,,, Dopez,,, can you prove to me where I said I like to play with little
boys in the shower? lol,,,

Dopez,,, I will cut a deal with you,,, I will not post (or waste anymore
time looking for the balance of posts) if you apologize to me and admit that
I have never said anything like what you said in your post today... If you
do not apologize to me for making that story up,,, I will continue (when I
get time) to find the rest of the posts,,, I will post the links to the ones
I found listed above and PROVE that you are the drunk, liar, cheater, drug
abuser, that you are,,, lol,,,

I like this game,,,

Ok ,, back to you Dopez,,, the ball is in your court,,, What do you want to
do???/

BECAUSE,,,, I don't want to be attacked the same way you made up lies about
another person,,, in this link,,,,

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=tjs...i.net&rnum=149

And I don't want to have a battle with someone who treats their wife like
this,,,,

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=tjs...i.net&rnum=123

Or I don't want to even associate with someone who talks about their loved
ones like this,,,

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=tjs...i.net&rnum=161

Or here is your reason why you frequent to Thailand,,,,

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=tjs...i.net&rnum=185

Ok,,, Dopez,,, up to you ,,, I have them all,, And I will search through
your other two accounts to find more funny ,, stupid,, hatred,, lies,,
drunken,, drugs,,, wife abuse,, child abuse,, big hero dopez,,, lol,,,,

Back to You Dopez,,, what say you,,, either prove where I made those
comments where I like showering with children,,, or I return a smear
campaign like none other you have ever seen,,, It will make 9-11 look like a
sunny afternoon picnic,,, lol,,,

Up to you there Dopez,,,

Old November 7th, 2004, 04:16 PM
lopez the wolf

Keep on idiot.. If you had kept your list smaller, you may have been able
to make someone believe you.

Whereas the things I have said are easily proved if one does some google
searches

You said you like to buy the little boys beer and get them drunk...YOU said
this,,,

You said that you like to be in the shower room with them...YOU also said
this.anyone can search this..

You also said you don't like women because their bodies arsn't so nice as
small boys..you said this

Oh and yes I will be in Pattaya next week whilst my wife and kids go up to
Buriram...You, little boy lover will find me at Wunderful bar 1 most
evenings with the company of a beautiful lady and my thai friends..Why don't
you take your 2nd trip to Thailand, leave the little boys alone and come and
give me a slappin'...should be a laugh for me...You know tuukii or what ever
you call yourself..Myself and others don't mind if you do drugs, get drunk,
womanise..these things are ok...but me and others are appalled by your
fetish to be in the showers with small boys...get help.

You can make up as much as you like about me...these things are water off a
ducks back..but please, as a father I beg you please leave the children
alone..!!

Old November 7th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Tuuk

Dopez,,,

YOu said in your last statement there ,,, you said,,,

''''''but please, as a father I beg you please leave the children
alone..!!''''''

Now,, you said this,, but you made up the stories that I molest children,,
you made up the stories that I give underage children beer to rape them and
to watch them in the shower...
You said these statements, now I ask you ,, I demand you do your search in
the google or where ever to provide proof that you didn't make them up and I
actually did say them.. I know I didn't and you can search until the cows
come home and anyone who wants to will see that it is you that is making up
all these lies,,, BECAUSE,,, I have proven that you have said what you
said,,, Now,,

You said,,,

''''''Keep on idiot.. If you had kept your list smaller, you may have been
able
to make someone believe you."'"''

No problem,,, my list is growing,, I will search your pattayalinks.com
account and find more nonsense you have said,, just to prove who the moron,
liar, pervert, (if I haven't already) is,,, lol,,, Either you apologize or I
bring on the big list,,, lol,,,

"""''Whereas the things I have said are easily proved if one does some
google
searches"'"'''

Well,, then you prove it you lyings,, whore marrying,, whore raising,,,
ladyboy seeking,, drug abusing,, alcohol abusing perverted loser,,, You
prove it,,, you said some nasty things about me,,, lets see you prove it or
you are a liar,,, I can prove ,,, I can prove,, again,, I can prove you said
what I claim you said,,, lets see you prove that I said what you claim I
said,,,if not,,, your a liar,,, proven liar,,, but that may be typical for
the demographic you hang with,,, or marry to,, or live with,, like YOU
said,,, you are from the "dark side of town,, you and your wife""'
Birds of a feather,,,,

"""""""You said you like to buy the little boys beer and get them
drunk...YOU said
this,,,"'"'''''''

I never said that and it is not true at all,,, now you prove it,, search on
google,, and show proof,, otherwise,, you are the low life,, liar,,, drunk,,
druggy,,, whore raising,, whore marrying,, pervert as YOU describe yourself
to be,,, easily proven,,, I can easily prove it,, now it is so easy,,, JUST
ASK!!!!!

"""""You said that you like to be in the shower room with them...YOU also
said
this.anyone can search this..''"''"''

You ****ing liar,, what makes me sick about you,,, is that Sunday Morning,,
now,, we just finished playing two hockey games with the league,,, no
children,,, no women,,, and we raised over $150.00 dollars for a shelter
here in our town,, it goes to feed people who need it,,, you ****ing lying
asshole,,, that is what I did this morning,,, What did you do??? Smoke some
crack? burn some joints?? drink ?? **** some whores?? Tell me,,, dopez,,,
does your wife line up the blow for you?? she opens your beer for you,,,
does she prepare the crack pipe for you also??? once again,,, you want me
to prove my statements??? JUST ASK!!!!!!

""""""""You also said you don't like women because their bodies arsn't so
nice as
small boys..you said this"''''''''

You are a liar again dopez,,, Show the crowd where,, do your search and
provide proof,,, if not,, you are a low life,,, dark side of town,, whore
****ing,, whore raising,,, lying piece of ****,,, What I see is that you
hate children,, ( I can guess why),,, you hate women (I can show you why),,
but you love alcohol and drugs,,, lol,,, I can prove it dopez,,,, JUST
ASK!!!!!

''"''''Oh and yes I will be in Pattaya next week whilst my wife and kids go
up to
Buriram..."''''''

Sure,, like all your visits to Thailand,,, you liar,, you said it was
business,, but then in your drunken slumbers you provided evidence that you
were lying,, and it is sexual motivation that drives you to Thailand,,, you
pervert,,, I can show you a post,, you made,,, where it PROVES this and I
can show you a post ,,,YOU MADE,,, that shows you prefer that your wife and
kids go one way and you go the other,,, And then you have the nerve to say
your a good father,,, good husband,,,lo,,,,loo,lol,, lol,, ouch,,, ooooo
that hurt,,, bwahahahahahahahah

Just ask me to prove that dopez,,, JUST ASK!!!!!!

''"'''Why don't
you take your 2nd trip to Thailand, leave the little boys alone and come and
give me a slappin'...should be a laugh for me..."'''''"'

YOu fat drug addicted loser,,, lol,,,, How can you laugh with no teeth,, I
already seen in a post YOU MADE,,, that you spoke of how you cowarded,, you
spoke of how you stepped down,, you backed off,, you cowered when someone
pinched your whores ass,,,lol,,, And I thought you were some martial arts
faggot,,,lol,,, Dopez,,, you will get the chance to meet me,, just because
that is the way I am,, if we drink beer,, we drink beer,, if you want a
piece of me,,,lol,, I don't think you have the balls, brains, power,
endurance, I bet you would DIE after one punch,, your so drug infected and
alcohol,, I bet you smoke a pack of smokes a day,,, Dopez,,, I did just
skate in a professional hockey league with some good skaters,, I feel good,,
excellent workout... I accept your challenge,, any day dopez,,, YOu say your
in New York all the time,,, You ****ing greasy coward,,, you let me know
next time and I will meet you anywhere,,, ANYWHERE in New York,,, you
****ing greasy coward,,, I will slap you once for me,, once for your wife,,
and twice for your daughter,,, just because you raised her too much like
you,, it would be my pleasure,,,

"'''''''''Myself and others don't mind if you do drugs, get drunk,
womanise..these things are ok...but me and others are appalled by your
fetish to be in the showers with small boys...get help"''''''''

Dopes,, you just contradicted yourself you liar,, you said I said I don't
like women,,, now you say I am a womanizer?/ Get off the drugs dopez,,,
lol,,, and once again,, as you have concluded your last post,,, you keep
bringing on the children and the shower thing,,, which is false,, unless you
prove it,, you apologize,, but I can prove to you how you treat children,,
your own,,, so either you apologize for making up the bull****,,, or ,,,,
how did you put it,,,

'"'"''Keep on idiot.. '""'"

So,, Do you want me to prove any of what I just said????? I will be glad
to,, JUST ASK!!!!

"''''''''You can make up as much as you like about me...these things are
water off a
ducks back..but please, as a father I beg you please leave the children
alone..!!'"''''"'

Dopez,, I didn't make up any of it,, it is clear there in black and white
for you to see that you said all of what I claim you said,, ALL OF IT,,, if
you want proof,,, JUST ASK!!!!!

I would be happy to provide proof of what I claim you said,,, now I ASK you
to prove what you claim I have said,,, If not,,, your a liar,,,a very sad,,
drunken,, drug infested,, whore ****ing,, whore raising,,, ignorant,,, son
of a bitch,,,

Back to you dopez,,, what say you??? You finished searching all my posts???
lol,,, have fun,,,

but don't forget to prove what you claim I said,,, I say your a liar,,, AND
I CAN PROVE IT!!!! CAN YOU???????????