Taser Murder Video

Old November 15th, 2007, 02:41 AM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
OMG.

Default Taser Murder Video

http://video.canada.com/Global_VideoContentHTML.aspx
Old November 15th, 2007, 02:48 AM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
OMG

OMG. wrote:
http://video.canada.com/Global_VideoContentHTML.aspx

Looks like they removed the video as it was too graphic and disturbing.
Try this one:

http://www.cknw.com/station/warning.cfm

Old November 15th, 2007, 04:20 AM posted to van.general, can.general, bc.general, rec.travel.usa-canada
Mr.Smartypants

On Nov 14, 7:48 pm, "OMG" wrote:
OMG. wrote:
http://video.canada.com/Global_VideoContentHTML.aspx

Looks like they removed the video as it was too graphic and disturbing.
Try this one:

http://www.cknw.com/station/warning.cfm

The RCMP used to go out of their way to talk a situation down. If that
failed they'd use their fists. Rarely did a member of the Force ever
use his gun. They would risk their own lives to avoid taking a life.

Politicians destroyed the finest police force in the world.

the ******* politicians should all be hanged for treason.
Old November 15th, 2007, 05:01 AM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
bolo

Good thing that this young fella made this video.
If we wouldn't see it police would cover themselves staying that they were
atacked by the polish guy.
Not much of disscussion here and that is sad. Looks like people don't care
much about it.
But let them look this way. It could be your brother your father or your
husband.
Shame on you canada.
From video you can see they decided 100 meter away from him to tease the
guy.
This guy needed ambulance, not cop killers

Old November 15th, 2007, 07:07 AM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
EL NITPICK-IO

What the hell are they teaching these guys?
What kind of police force is staffed with people who would go 4 on 1 with a
guy who is clearly freaked right out and who doesn't speak ANY english.

Old November 15th, 2007, 08:05 AM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
Robert LaCasse

Sounds about average to me, they acted like they have always acted,
not like the Police Propaganda goody-goody guys they spill their propaganda
about....

They have always been known as gutless
GTF/Cleu/Nwest/Swat/Jtf/Fips/etc.... gun gangs and nothing more....with
strange uniforms to make them look as weird as the "EGO complex" they suffer
from....

What they are teaching these guys is what their gang is all about ,
get all you can out of them...(us).anyway you can, cause we got the powah,
the guns, the Guv't stealth cloak.....

4 on 1 is about average when they ambush you on the sidewalk, and
shove a glass tube down your throat to see if your carrying some smack....
DUH.... because they thought.....they thought???

Gimme a break they just Grab what they think they can steal, and
they will lie in all voire dire to protect their worthless money grabbing
asses.....

This Tasering Video is VERY..VERY Docile compared to the Actions of
their "retired" Operatives lurking around for a fix or some extra
cash.....they are armed and dangerous, and should be dealt with tit-for tat
and that's that.....

--
Triad Productions-Fantalla®~EZine~ParaNovel
National Association of Assault Research
Old November 15th, 2007, 09:03 AM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime
Greg Carr

http://www.cknw.com/news/news_local....news_local.cfm

A needless homicide. It is obvious that everyone present thought he spoke
Russian, if they had found an interpreter they would have realized he was
Polish. He wasn't trying to hurt the ppl present but was damaging property
and disrupting operations. He seemed to realize the ppl present were trying
to help him. Perhaps if ppl had shown their drivers license or waved their
passports he might have clued in to show his own. The RCMP made no attempt
to arrest him the usual way although there were three of them and a security
guard. The man was not running from them but merely walking and the police
had no trouble outwalking him. They should have tried to just cuff him and
take him into custody. His "struggle" wasn't that at all. He was probably
having convulsions from the electric shock. I once fought the police and
they won so I know what it is like and this man didn't fight back. In the
video you can see that the officers involved are not even getting their hair
ruffled. I think this case calls for a lawsuit and RCMP suspensions at
least. Too bad we have no idea why he became so agitated in the first place.

--
Read and obey the Bible. Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, He rose
again and walked the earth. We are awaiting the Third Coming aka The Day Of

Sheep are extremely fluffy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4NEbU_YkZw#gAhmzK_HQgc

Old November 15th, 2007, 10:17 AM posted to van.general, can.general, bc.general, rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

On Nov 14, 6:41 pm, "OMG." wrote:
http://video.canada.com/Global_VideoContentHTML.aspx

LOL!

You must be kidding. I see this video and I think about the video that
doesn't exist of Ian Bush getting executed.

I watched this video and it was OBVIOUS to me what was going on. After
a long flight and how many hours in the terminal waiting the guy was
out of sorts.

HE WAS LOST! He had no idea where to go - where his Mom was, or even
which way was out. He was waiting, no one would help him (INCLUDING
THE PEOPLE WATCHING THIS EVENT UNFOLD WHO ARE COMPLICIT IN THEIR
SILENCE).

He was moving chairs to keep the auto doors open because he got locked
out. He then slid the computer off the desk because I think he wanted
the police to come - he calls to them when they show up. He was NOT
trying to be destructive for any reason other than to get some
attention from authorities. The guy was obviously in DISTRESS! An
idiot could see that.

FOUR cops. 4, all decked out in their cod pieces and kevlar and they
couldn't make an arrest?

How gullible is our police force to buy into this 'tasers save lives'
BS that the American manufacturer feeds them? A taser should be
considered lethal force, the same as a gun. Imagine some trigger happy
mountie pulling his service revolver in that situation? If they had
shot the guy in the leg, he might be alive. But no - TASERS are
safe!!!

Worse than this, the RCMP have already gone on the defensive. And all
the good cops will just say nothing, just like they did in the Bush
case. All the RCMP godfathers will step up and say procedure was
followed, it was all by the book, the 4 "officers" were in fear for
their lives and some element of Joe Public will say 'they did the
right thing' and nothing will change.

Here is a perspective for you CANADA:

Watch the video again, but this time it's CANADIAN man getting zapped
by POLISH police at the airport in Warsaw. How long before that
jackass PM Harpo fires of a letter to Poland?

Don't worry though. It all blow over JUST LIKE IT DID WITH IAN BUSH
and those 4 *******s will walk. Same old same old.

Until next time.

And there will be a next time.

PS: Watch what you say on public forums. There is a Vancouver forum
that is handing over IP info to any cop who asks for it. What a
****ing police state this is.
Old November 15th, 2007, 02:19 PM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
Canuck57

"EL NITPICK-IO" wrote in message
What the hell are they teaching these guys?
What kind of police force is staffed with people who would go 4 on 1 with
guy who is clearly freaked right out and who doesn't speak ANY english.

Actually I think there is a lot more than we have been told in a few
critical areas. It is good this is so clearly documented on video for post
analysis.

It is obvious that this individual was having a spaz attack long before the
police get there. A little known fact about flying is this can occur for
two reasons, a pending heart attack and swelling of the brain due to the
flight. Yes, if you fly your behaviour can change! The later, swelling of
the brain can change people behaviour, often losing rationality and becoming
violent. Sometimes these afflicted people die right in mid-flight and
appear to be asleep as you depart. Seasoned attendants know this.

Next, you get a person that can't communicate in the native language makes
the anxiety worse, influenced by a physical issue, changed behaviour
becoming violent.

In come the police to see this person is being violent, gets obviously ready
to take a swing at them then gets tasered. It is unlikely the person even
knew what a taser was. I also question how safe a taser would be for
someone with a flight induced trauma would be, but my guess the officers
were never taught how to recognize this. And that dude was strong, took 4 to
hold him down.

Bad set of circumstances but I see no malice. My guess is if they did an
autopsy they may find more.

Old November 15th, 2007, 04:54 PM posted to van.general,can.general,bc.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
EL NITPICK-IO

"Canuck57" wrote in message

"EL NITPICK-IO" wrote in message
What the hell are they teaching these guys?
What kind of police force is staffed with people who would go 4 on 1 with
guy who is clearly freaked right out and who doesn't speak ANY english.

Actually I think there is a lot more than we have been told in a few
critical areas. It is good this is so clearly documented on video for
post analysis.

How much more is there to be told? What are they going to say to try and
justify the rookie bull**** shown on that video.
An officer is clearly heard saying "can I taser him?" as they enter the
area. They try for less than half a minute to talk to him, he obviously
doesn't speak english, and they taser him as he's standing still.

He wasn't communicating a threat physically, and he sure wasn't verbally.
So what was it?

It is obvious that this individual was having a spaz attack long before
the police get there. A little known fact about flying is this can occur
for two reasons, a pending heart attack and swelling of the brain due to
the flight. Yes, if you fly your behaviour can change!

Or, here's another explanation: he was stuck in a metal and glass room for
10 hours and nobody would help him.
Try it, see how you do with or without having just flown for half a day.
I fault him for moving to a country without learning even basic parts of the
official language, but these cops ****ed up, plain and simple.

The later, swelling of the brain can change people behaviour, often losing
rationality and becoming violent. Sometimes these afflicted people die
right in mid-flight and appear to be asleep as you depart. Seasoned
attendants know this.

Next, you get a person that can't communicate in the native language makes
the anxiety worse, influenced by a physical issue, changed behaviour
becoming violent.

In come the police to see this person is being violent, gets obviously
ready to take a swing at them then gets tasered.

He's not even close to taking a swing at them, watch the video again. I see
him standing there, in no way trying to start a fight.

It is unlikely the person even knew what a taser was. I also question how
safe a taser would be for someone with a flight induced trauma would be,
but my guess the officers were never taught how to recognize this. And
that dude was strong, took 4 to hold him down.

Bad set of circumstances but I see no malice.

I can't believe people are seeing this video and coming away with such
different opinions. I'm just surprised.
You really think the cops were perfect, no mistakes, no malice?

My guess is if they did an autopsy they may find more.