Random Caulker Questions...

Old January 14th, 2004, 04:12 AM
NYCutler

Default Random Caulker Questions...

Hola....

Some very random questions about Belize:

Do the water taxis run on time...(I need to catch a flight in Belize City in
the early morning)...Does a 6:30 am water taxi to the city leave on the dot?

Are most snorkeling tours all day or half day tours? Any recommendations for
tour operators in Caulker?

I read in the LP guide there are iguannas on the island....are they the large
type? Are they common on Caulker?

Gracias....

Old January 14th, 2004, 05:41 AM
news.verizon.net

"NYCutler" wrote in message
Hola....

Some very random questions about Belize:

Do the water taxis run on time...(I need to catch a flight in Belize City

in
the early morning)...Does a 6:30 am water taxi to the city leave on the

dot?

Even if the boat leaves on the dot, the waves could be bigger or smaller;
the boat could travel at 10 mph or 40 mph. That will change your arrival
time.

Are most snorkeling tours all day or half day tours? Any recommendations

for
tour operators in Caulker?

There are tours of half a day and full day. Try Carlos at Cindy's cafe. I
consider him and his boat very good. But I don't know the others.