Taxis at Hawaii ports

Old February 6th, 2007, 05:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Norm[_1_]

Default Taxis at Hawaii ports

Are taxis available at Hawaii crise ship ports?

Old February 6th, 2007, 08:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Diana Ball

Yes, Norm, taxis will be at all the Hawaiian port stops. Rental cars are
also available, although you can usually make more favorable arrangements in
advance. Also, there is often a shuttle bus to a few local stops--but don't
rely on that without checking it out. I recall a free shuttle being
sponsored by Hilo Hattie's in one or more stops during our June 2002 islands
cruise. A great place to get current info and tips on port arrangements,
excursions, etc. is the Hawaii forum at www.cruisecritic.com

Aloha!

Diana Ball
Austin, TX

Old February 6th, 2007, 09:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
J Carnaghie

A lot depends on just what berth your ship gets (Some are very
Industrial and not touristy), but yes there are Taxis in Hawaii and
most drivers even speak English, or some version of it. They know when
the ships arrive and they are very helpful.
They also know how to help you spend your money, as do taxi
drivers in all parts of the world. Make sure you understand the fare
when you start out.

Cheers,
John in LALALand (On the Mainland well to the east of Hawaii)

Old February 7th, 2007, 01:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Greg[_2_]

We went in Nov. 06, got 2 cabs in Honolulu, two cabs in Lahaina, and two
cabs in Hilo, in Hilo we stood in line while 2 shuttle busses filled up and
left, 100 degrees, paved parking lot, finally we walked 100 ' up and got in
an airconditioned cab, cost to town and back was about $10.00, well worth
it. In Lahaina, ( 2 days ) we caught the bus first day, think it was 2 bucks
each, each way, waited 1/2 hours for it, 50 people on a 30 person bus, seat
in front of my wife fell through the floor, took 1/2 an hour, on the way
back and next day we got into a cab, there in 10 minutes ( beach ) less then
10 bucks each way, Honolulu Airport to Wikiki, $30.00, Wikiki next day,
$20.00, all drivers were nice, all spoke english, no-one deveated from the
fastest route.

"Norm" wrote in message
link.net...
Are taxis available at Hawaii crise ship ports?

Old April 14th, 2007, 12:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Yakcutt

Default Taxis at Hawaii bases

a href=http://www.cdmp3.ruНовейший сайт/a с песнями MP3. a href=http://www.cdmp3.ruЗдесь/a вы
можете загрузить всякие a href=http://www.cdmp3.ruпесни/a совершенно
бесплатно.
Наш сайт обновляется каждый час и наполняется только самыми качественными
a href=http://www.cdmp3.ru/?page=music&artist=668mp3/a.
Имеется отличный каталог a href=http://www.cdmp3.ru/?page=music&char=AMP3/a, альбомов и исполнителей.

Заходите http://www.cdmp3.ru