Trouble printing United Airlines flight search results

Old August 5th, 2005, 10:56 PM
AES

Default Trouble printing United Airlines flight search results

When I attempt to print the results of a flight search on the United
Airlines site (results are on https://www.itn.net/cgi/air . . .
actually), the first page of search results overprints the initial
United Airlines page as if there were no page feed, creating a garbled
mess (second pages print OK).

This is with Netscape 7.02, Mac OS 10.3.9.

Any ideas . . . ?
Old August 5th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Mike Rosenberg

AES wrote:

When I attempt to print the results of a flight search on the United
Airlines site (results are on https://www.itn.net/cgi/air . . .
actually), the first page of search results overprints the initial
United Airlines page as if there were no page feed, creating a garbled
mess (second pages print OK).

This is with Netscape 7.02, Mac OS 10.3.9.

Have you tried using another browser? You already have Safari and
probably IE on hand. Also, even though the current version of Netscape
for Mac OS X, 7.2, is quite old, it's newer than the version you're
using.

--
Mike Rosenberg
http://www.macconsult.com Macintosh consulting services for NE Florida
Old August 6th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Shawn Hirn

In article ,
AES wrote:

When I attempt to print the results of a flight search on the United
Airlines site (results are on https://www.itn.net/cgi/air . . .
actually), the first page of search results overprints the initial
United Airlines page as if there were no page feed, creating a garbled
mess (second pages print OK).

This is with Netscape 7.02, Mac OS 10.3.9.

Any ideas . . . ?

Try a different web browser such as Safari or IE to see if that resolves
the problem, or at least see if upgrading to the latest Netscape version
resolves the issue.
Old August 6th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Mike Rosenberg

Mike Rosenberg wrote:

Have you tried using another browser? You already have Safari and
probably IE on hand. Also, even though the current version of Netscape
for Mac OS X, 7.2, is quite old, it's newer than the version you're
using.

I got curious and tried on my own. I was able to print (well, preview,
actually) successfully only from IE. Safari and FireFox gave me the
same results as Netscape 7.2 (which did exactly what you described 7.02
doing).