Villages in Portugal

Old December 30th, 2003, 07:34 AM
jrjcollins

Default Villages in Portugal

Which are the prettiest villages in Portugal?
Old December 30th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Steltzjr

Which are the prettiest villages in Portugal?

The prettiest are also probably the most touristic.

Obidos is certainly pretty and also a bit touristy.

We love Portugal but have never thought of most of its villages as being
"pretty" when compared to small French villages or Italian hill-towns.

A copy of the Michelin Green Guide will route you to several of the small,
interesting villages.

Old January 2nd, 2004, 06:45 PM
Dick Gozinya

how long will you be there, give me more details and I can help

Old January 4th, 2004, 12:09 AM
Ze Bastos

Small Citys like: Sintra; Evora; Coimbra.

But I don't know what are you looking for

"Dick Gozinya" escreveu na mensagem

Old January 6th, 2004, 01:06 AM
thetravelzine.com/zine.htm

Hallo,

TheTravelzine.com has the most comprehensive, non-commercial coverage
of Portugal. You should read Don and Linda's four Portugal
travelogues before deciding the itinerary of your trip.
http://www.thetravelzine.com

Bye, Joh

Which are the prettiest villages in Portugal?