Advice for honeymoon trip to Hawaii

Old October 3rd, 2003, 04:53 AM
brenda

Default Advice for honeymoon trip to Hawaii

Daniel wrote in message ...
I will be getting married in July 2004, and my fiancee and I want to
plan a 2 week Hawaiian honeymoon.

Congratulations on your marriage!

Another option to consider is staying at a vacation condo. You can save a
lot compared with hotels, and save even more by booking directly with an
owner, like me. I have an ocean-front condo for rent in Maalaea, Maui.
Discounts are available, too. http://www.geocities.com/kanai_111

Regards,
Daniel

Don't think people want to be cooking & cleaning for themselves on a homenymoon...
Old October 3rd, 2003, 04:19 PM
JamesStep

Another option to consider is staying at a vacation condo.

Don't think people want to be cooking & cleaning for
themselves on a homenymoon...

My brother and his wife just spent their honeymoon in Hawaii
and stayed in a condo, and felt it worked out very well for them.

The main advantage was cost. They got a condo with a balcony
overlooking the ocean, which they couldn't have gotten for that
money if they'd gone the hotel route.

They didn't cook much, but liked having a kitchen. In the mornings
they could have some cereal and orange juice and be out of there
in 5 minutes, rather than having to spend time in a restaurant.
They also used the kitchen to make sandwiches to take along each
day in a cooler, and to have late-night snacks.

As far as housekeeping, I agree that it's less convenient in a condo.
The main thing is that you have to launder your own towells. However
my brother and his wife were actually glad to have their own laundry
facilities, as they could also launder their vacation clothes too.

Not sure that a condo would be *my* personal choice, but it works
for some folks.

James

Remove "NOSPAM" from my address when sending me e-mail.
-
Old October 3rd, 2003, 09:40 PM
alohacyberian

"JamesStep" wrote in message

Honeymooners looking for a really out of the way place with solitude and
scenery might want to visit Lanai. For more information about Lanai you are
invited to visit my Lanai webpage at:
http://keith.martin.home.att.net/vLanai.html - where you'll find no
advertising, no pop-ups, no cookies and nothing for sale. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect