NCL doing away with all year sailings out of NYC!!!

Old April 16th, 2007, 11:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
PETE

Default NCL doing away with all year sailings out of NYC!!!

I guess NCL is doing away with year round sailings out of NYC, as the
NCL Spirit will be in New Orleans, the NCL Gem in Europe, and the NCL
Dawn going to its new homeport of Florida. Does anyone have anymore
information on this???

Old April 17th, 2007, 12:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

PETE wrote:
I guess NCL is doing away with year round sailings out of NYC, as the
NCL Spirit will be in New Orleans, the NCL Gem in Europe, and the NCL
Dawn going to its new homeport of Florida. Does anyone have anymore
information on this???

The NCL Gem will be doing winter sailing out of NYC in jan. and feb.
'08. Those are the only NCL winter sailing I have seen, but there are
other winter sailing on HAL and on RCCL.

sue
Old April 18th, 2007, 03:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Apr 16, 7:20 pm, Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:
PETE wrote:
I guess NCL is doing away with year round sailings out of NYC, as the
NCL Spirit will be in New Orleans, the NCL Gem in Europe, and the NCL
Dawn going to its new homeport of Florida. Does anyone have anymore
information on this???

The NCL Gem will be doing winter sailing out of NYC in jan. and feb.
'08. Those are the only NCL winter sailing I have seen, but there are
other winter sailing on HAL and on RCCL.

sue

Yes Sue i will be on the Explorer doing an 12 day cruise on
2/24/08 .And the Nordam will be doing 10 day cruises from NYC to .I
think the Gem will not be here in the summer months .I don"t think NCL
will even have a ship in NYC for the summer of 08 !!
Ken G........

Old April 18th, 2007, 10:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
PETE

Why is NCL taking their ships from doing all year sailings out of NYC??
They were the first to start this years ago with the NCL Dawn. Will they
put one of their newbuilds their in 2009 or 2010?? I also hope their
newbuilds have two pools, and that one pool is enclosed if they decide
to put it all year in NYC. Does anyone have any information, or has
anyone heard anything??

Old April 19th, 2007, 01:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Apr 18, 5:27 pm, (PETE) wrote:
Why is NCL taking their ships from doing all year sailings out of NYC??
They were the first to start this years ago with the NCL Dawn. Will they
put one of their newbuilds their in 2009 or 2010?? I also hope their
newbuilds have two pools, and that one pool is enclosed if they decide
to put it all year in NYC. Does anyone have any information, or has
anyone heard anything??

Hi Sue i am not werryed about the wearth.I could alway take the new
light rail.Cap Liberty is only 2 towns over from me. Best of all is no
FLYING !!!!! Sue your love the Nordam i did a ship visit last Nov. I
liked it better then the Zuiderdam .I have pictures is you want .just
let me know .
Ken G......

Old April 19th, 2007, 03:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

SUE:
Am sure you will like the :NOORDAM: We sailed on her twice,and we loved
it, a beautiful ship.
surfer e2468

cruise lover

Old April 19th, 2007, 04:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Surfer E2468 wrote:
SUE:
Am sure you will like the :NOORDAM: We sailed on her twice,and we loved
it, a beautiful ship.

Thanks Annie. I am still not sure if we will be booking her or not, a
lot depends on what our friends are able to do.

sue
Old April 19th, 2007, 05:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill C

Surfer E2468 wrote:
SUE:
Am sure you will like the :NOORDAM: We sailed on her twice,and we loved
it, a beautiful ship.
surfer e2468

cruise lover

Annie,
I'm truly jealous. You've sailed this beautiful ship twice already since
it came out a year ago.

Sue,
The Noordam has a nice enclosed pool area for the cool days leaving and
coming back.

Friends of ours are looking at booking the 11 day Feb 27 cruise.

We may be looking at booking the Westerdam sometime in Jan.
7 day from FLL that goes to Aruba, Curacao, and Half Moon Cay.

Bill

--
Visit my Caribbean Princess website:
www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com