quiet place in Bali

Old October 31st, 2003, 08:14 AM
DM

Default quiet place in Bali

Can anyone indicate quit places in Bali far away from crowd of tourist ?
I'll go ther next fébruary during the rainy season but i'd like to know if
some parts of the island are more dry than others.
Thanks and sorry for my very basic english.

Old October 31st, 2003, 10:38 AM
CB

Can anyone indicate quit places in Bali far away from crowd of

tourist ?

This is a very secluded resort where I stayed
four night this summer :

www.sacredmountainbali.com

some parts of the island are more dry than others.

north east area (Amed and surroundigs) are notably
more dry than the rest of the island.

take a look at some bali pictures on my
web site (click on "fotografie - bali" about
mid of main page)

www.corradobina.it

sincerely,

Corrado

Old November 2nd, 2003, 01:56 AM
Mister Max

"CB" posted:

take a look at some bali pictures on my
web site (click on "fotografie - bali" about
mid of main page)

www.corradobina.it

sincerely,

Corrado

Many excellent photos! Thanks for them.
- Max

--
MisterMax
Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, France, Malaysia, Maui, Morocco,
Old November 3rd, 2003, 08:23 AM
CB

"DM" ha scritto nel messaggio
Grazie mile per tutto e bravo per le fotografie

Merci beaucoup aussi a toi ! ;-)

Corrado

Old November 3rd, 2003, 08:24 AM
CB

Many excellent photos! Thanks for them.
- Max

Thanks !

Corrado

Old November 4th, 2003, 11:38 AM
Anders

"CB" a écrit dans le message de

Can anyone indicate quit places in Bali far away from crowd of

tourist ?

This is a very secluded resort where I stayed
four night this summer :

www.sacredmountainbali.com

some parts of the island are more dry than others.

north east area (Amed and surroundigs) are notably
more dry than the rest of the island.

take a look at some bali pictures on my
web site (click on "fotografie - bali" about
mid of main page)

www.corradobina.it

sincerely,

Corrado

Try Tulamben on the northeast coast.

It is not totally deserted, it is a diving spot, but few tourists seems
to find the way there.

/Anders

--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!
Old November 4th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Per Löwdin

Try Tulamben on the northeast coast.

It is not totally deserted, it is a diving spot, but few tourists seems
to find the way there.

Yes, we stayed a day there years ago, quite, friendly, and marvelous
snorkling.

Per
http://lowdin.nu

Old November 6th, 2003, 01:24 PM
kong

anywhere wher you can avoid those noisy singaporian peasant tourists
is quiet..........