26 more hours

Old December 12th, 2004, 06:21 PM
JoyceR

Default 26 more hours

In about 26 hours I leave for the airport. Off to Rio and meeting up
with the Amsterdam for a lovely 21 day cruise of South America and
Antarctica.

Try to be nice to eachother while I'm gone.

Joyce-- Flying down to Rio
--
"We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud
"People demand the freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of
Old December 12th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Ed

Joyce:
That is some trip...is Mom joining you? Bon Voyage!

Eddie--- Its high summer in South America now! You should see the midnight
sun in Antartica now!

Old December 12th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Richard Whitlock

Bon Voyage, Joyce. I know you will have a ball.

Tucker in Texas

Old December 12th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Richard Whitlock

Old December 12th, 2004, 10:27 PM

What a trip! This sounds wonderful! Can't wait to hear all about it
when you return.

Jo-Ann

Old December 12th, 2004, 10:27 PM

Old December 13th, 2004, 05:13 AM
Diane Giambalvo

Joyce, Have a wonderful Cruise. I can't wait to hear about it when you return.
Diane Giambalvo
Travel Consultant
GalaxSea Cruises And Tours
East Brunswick, NJ