Blue Bay Getaway Problem

Old October 24th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Susette405

Default Blue Bay Getaway Problem

A client of mine wantes to go to Blue bay adults only as they did not want to
be around alotof families... I suggested some other resorts more in the Riviera
Maya section or to go to Punta Cana to Secrests.. but they chose Bluebay...
they got back last night and called me today. THey said it was TERRIBLE just
TERRIBLE... They said it was full of Illicit sexual acts... I was shocked as It
is not markeeted as a resort like Hedonism is.. she said there was alot of oral
sex by the pool. they were playing games about giving animals orgasms and ;ots
of sex on their Beach view room... Food she said was terrrible. Roaches in the
room too...
but what was worst was that she went to the TIMESHARE THING I told them NO
TIMESHARE but everyone wants the stupid freee gift! She said they were pretty
much forcing them to sign papers they said NO. but they got their gift a
blanket in a bag. they went to the pool and then picked up their bag and went
to theri room.. got dressed for dinner and when they came back there wa men in
there ransacking their room... they kept saying they stole someones wallet
they did not know what they were doing and the woman went into a asthma attack
over this... here in the bag with the blanket ( that SOOOO many had) was a
guys wallet... EITHER they picked up the wrong bag OR this was a setup... the
guy who owned the wallet said there was 1500 missing from it. FIRST OFF WHO
brings that kind of cash to a swimmming pool and leave their bag unattended!
these woman were a wreck and they said pay up or you go to jail and no one will
find you..... they kept showing them handcuffs... she ended up using her
american express for a cash advance ( stupid) but they were scared of goign to
jail.
they are backand a wreck Apple Vacations said send a letter... that is it...
What they did wrong is NOT call the police there or get ahold of the Management
and ask the APPLE rep to move them, Iwould not have stood for this, but some
folks do not think... She said they kept touting their new resort called
DESIRES and that is a go for it all type resort I assume..
I am wrting this to see if anyone else on here has had a problem with this
resort..
As I said I was not there just going by what had happened to these 2 woman. The
woman is ill now and sobbing...
Any help anyone can lend I would appreciate it..

Sue
Old October 26th, 2003, 06:50 PM
buggs

wow..you guys crack me up...first hedo ISN"T what YOU think it is..then
sex with animals??? then the time share??? come on hon..he said she
said?????

Old October 26th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Queen of Cruising

On 24 Oct 2003 20:49:02 GMT, ojunk (Susette405)
wrote:

A client of mine wantes to go to Blue bay adults only as they did not want to
be around alotof families... I suggested some other resorts more in the Riviera
Maya section or to go to Punta Cana to Secrests.. but they chose Bluebay...
they got back last night and called me today. THey said it was TERRIBLE just
TERRIBLE... They said it was full of Illicit sexual acts...

Details.

I was shocked as It
is not markeeted as a resort like Hedonism is.. she said there was alot of oral
sex by the pool.

Pics.

they were playing games about giving animals orgasms..

Donkey Dong?

and ;ots
of sex on their Beach view room...

Define "lots of"

but what was worst was that she went to the TIMESHARE THING I told them NO
TIMESHARE but everyone wants the stupid freee gift! She said they were pretty
much forcing them to sign papers they said NO. but they got their gift a
blanket in a bag. they went to the pool and then picked up their bag and went
to theri room.. got dressed for dinner and when they came back there wa men in
there ransacking their room...

Were they cute?

they kept saying they stole someones wallet
they did not know what they were doing and the woman went into a asthma attack
over this...

Inhaler.

here in the bag with the blanket ( that SOOOO many had) was a
guys wallet... EITHER they picked up the wrong bag OR this was a setup...

Thieves.

the
guy who owned the wallet said there was 1500 missing from it.

Did you expect him to say it was empty?

FIRST OFF WHO
brings that kind of cash to a swimmming pool and leave their bag unattended!

The dude above.

these woman were a wreck and they said pay up or you go to jail and no one will
find you..... they kept showing them handcuffs...

Handcuffs are not always a bad thing o((((

she ended up using her
american express for a cash advance ( stupid) but they were scared of goign to
jail.

Call the police?

I am wrting this to see if anyone else on here has had a problem with this
resort..
As I said I was not there just going by what had happened to these 2 woman. The
woman is ill now and sobbing...

Maybe she wanted to be handcuffed.

Any help anyone can lend I would appreciate it..

Welcome.
Old October 26th, 2003, 10:49 PM
rcf86

When we were there about a year and a half ago there were no sexual
acts by the pool or on the beach. The games around the pool were of an
adult nature at times but not explicit. We didn't care for the food
ourselves. Our room was always clean. We stayed on the newer side. We
didn't go to the timeshare thing either. Didn't want to waste any of
our vacation time on it. It was definately a party place but not
sexual like Hedo when we were there.
Robert

Old October 27th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Susette405

wow..you guys crack me up...first hedo ISN"T what YOU think it

Hedo IS what we all think it is! they push the envelope and that is fine cause
it is what it is. NO ONE had sex with animals but it was a game they palyed
asking woman what they would do to make a animal have a Orgasm..
UNREAL.. if it is marketed like this then fine but...
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 29Nov03 Navigator of the Seas
Check out our new website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old March 21st, 2005, 05:39 PM
djjwp djjwp is offline
Member

Send a message via AIM to djjwp Send a message via Yahoo to djjwp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susette405

wow..you guys crack me up...first hedo ISN"T what YOU think it

Hedo IS what we all think it is! they push the envelope and that is fine cause
it is what it is. NO ONE had sex with animals but it was a game they palyed
asking woman what they would do to make a animal have a Orgasm..
UNREAL.. if it is marketed like this then fine but...
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 29Nov03 Navigator of the Seas
Check out our new website: www.cruiseoutlets.com

And you have been to Hedo how many times? I've been there twice and you seem just a bit off the mark to say the least.