Vietnam Tourism-Biking in Vietnam

Old September 21st, 2009, 11:52 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
linhtourist

Default Vietnam Tourism-Biking in Vietnam

CYCLING MEKONG IN TWO DAYS
(2 days- 1 night)

Day 1: Sai Gon - Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho (L)

8.00 am Departure for Cai Be (2.5 hrs), on arrival, we board on boat
for visit the floating market and cruise over the mighty Mekong river
(~1.5 km wide) to Dong Phu island. We start cycling one hour under the
green canopy; explore the orchards and daily life of farmers. Lunch
break on island and cruise more to Vinh Long. In the afternoon we have
2 hours riding on immense rice fields, cycling through numerous rural
riverside villages before our bus pick up to Can Tho city. In the
evening is free time for promenade along city quay. O/N in Can Tho.

Day 2: Can Tho - Sai Gon. (L,D)

In the morning take a boat trip to see the most chaos Cai Rang
floating market and up a quiet canal for cruise more on winding
arroyos. Then bike back country roads 2 hours to enjoy the beautiful
Delta scenery and meet the locals (many on bicycle too). After lunch
we head back to Saigon.
End of tour.
**************
Welcome to Viet Linh Travel Co, Ltd
Hue, Vietnam!
Our Travel Agency is based here in Hue, Specializes in both local and
Vietnamese-wide travel. Viet Linh Travel is staffed by friendly,
English speaking consultants, who offer a comprehensive service to
meet all your travel needs..Our many services include:
*All tours across Vietnam, to places such as Hanoi, Sapa, Halong
Bay,Hue, Danang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Dalat, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong
Delta, Phu Quoc Island and any other destination of your choice.
*Flight bookings/ Reservations (local and international)
*Organizing Train, Bus, Boat Travel (including Open Bus Tickets for
travel throughout Vietnam)
*Car, Van, Bus Rental
*Motorbike Rental
*Bicycle Rental
*Hotel/Guesthouse Accommodation.
*Provision of visas (eg: Laos, Cambodia, visa Extensions, etc)
*Other Services, as require (please ask!)
Our local knowledge and professional, personalized service will ensure
a memorable trip.
So, for all your travel needs in Vietnam,
Please, contact Viet Linh Travel Co, Ltd
Mr. Linh Tran,
Managing Director
36 Pham Ngu Lao St- Hue City- Vietnam
Tel: +84.54.835090 +84.54.3505420 Fax: +84.54.3835091
Cell: +84.905067575 or +84.905016565
Email:
Website:
www.vietlinhtravel.com