Need Cruise Info (help)

Old July 17th, 2008, 11:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Need Cruise Info (help)

In article , mike
wrote:

ThankYou for your help .I cant believe some of these post...I
think my brother needs to know our mother is back in the hospital , dont
look good .

You need to find the name of the ship. I would guess he told someone
because you found out he was on a cruise. It is not possible to guess
from what you posted. You don't even know the departure port. If you
really think he needs to know and really can't get any more info on
which ship from your brother friends or other family members I would
call the major cruise lines and see if they would check their bookings.
Start with Carnival, Royal Caribbean and NCL. If they show your
brothers name they could send him a message. If your brother is on a
cruise though there is little he could do now with that info. And since
it is Thursday today it is likely he will return either Saturday or
Sunday.

--
Charles
Old July 17th, 2008, 01:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Goomba

mike wrote:
ThankYou for your help .I cant believe some of these post...I
think my brother needs to know our mother is back in the hospital , dont
look good .

Uh huh.. I've heard these type stories for years. There is always *more*
to the situation than originally presented. Often years of manipulation
and resentment and dysfunction...by all sides.

Old July 17th, 2008, 07:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_4_]

mike wrote:
ThankYou for your help .I cant believe some of these post...I
think my brother needs to know our mother is back in the hospital , dont
look good .

Mike, this is not intended as a smart-a**ed reply, but have you thought
through what good it would be to let him know? Would you expect him to
toss his bags ashore, skip the balance of the cruise and catch the next
flight home from some foreign port? Have you considered the upset that
knowing, but not being practically able to do anything, would have on
his vacation? Perhaps he could "call and talk" to your mother, but
would that do much for her, or would it just make it miserable for both-
and him not being able to really do anything.

--
Nonny

Nonnymus
I'm not who you think I am. I'm not who
I think I am. I am what I think you think I am.
Old July 17th, 2008, 07:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

I don't know why you would want to call him, if he dosen't care enough
to tell you where he is going!

Carnival, NCL, Royal Caribbean, Disney and Imperial Majesty all go to
the Bahamas.

Gadget

Old July 24th, 2008, 06:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 21:28:38 -0400, Charles wrote:

In article , Sue Mullen
wrote:

That would only work if the OP knew which ship his brother was on.

I know that. The OP's post is inane. I thought maybe my reply would
stir up any sentience in his mind if he had any....

What do you care, it might be another job advancement for you.

see sig below
--
Charles of RTC said: "Like my smoker co-worker who has not worked for
three months now because he has to take oxygen due to diminished