question about accomodation in Sydney

Old May 30th, 2007, 01:01 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Ramon[_2_]

Default question about accomodation in Sydney

Hello,

First I apologize for my poor English and hope that you'll not
misunderstand.

I'm looking for accomodation opportunities in Sydney at approximately
17th of July. ( 2 adults + 2 children )

I have found this website :

http://www.sydneyvisitorcentre.com/

Has anyone experience with it ?

Thank you in advance.
Old May 31st, 2007, 02:27 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
David Bennetts

"Ramon" wrote in message
.. .
Hello,

First I apologize for my poor English and hope that you'll not
misunderstand.

I'm looking for accomodation opportunities in Sydney at approximately
17th of July. ( 2 adults + 2 children )

I have found this website :

http://www.sydneyvisitorcentre.com/

Has anyone experience with it ?

Thank you in advance.

Nothing wrong with your English, Ramon.

The Sydney Visitor Centre is run by a NSW Government Agency, the Sydney
Harbour Foreshore Authority, so it is a reputable organisation.

If you are looking just for accommodation though you may get a good deal
through www.wotif.com - they sell a very wide variety of accommodation at
discount prices, you can only book up to four weeks before your date of
stay.

Regards

David Bennetts

Old May 31st, 2007, 06:26 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Mr. Sandman

"David Bennetts" wrote in message

"Ramon" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

More great help @

http://sydney-travel-guide.org/

Have a great holiday

Sandman

Old May 31st, 2007, 12:31 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Peter Webb[_2_]

you can only book up to four weeks before your date of your stay.

Which in the middle of winter in Sydney shouldn't be a problem. One easy way
to find out; go to your Sydney visitor centre website, check that we aren't
hosting the Olympics or something at that time, and if we aren't the deals
you can get now will be available 4 weeks before you come.

wotif.com.au is pretty cheap, and the chance you won't have anywhere to stay
in your price bracket (whatever it is) if you wait are zero. Its a risk
worth taking.

Old June 5th, 2007, 11:18 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Ramon[_2_]

Thu, 31 May 2007 21:31:25 +1000,
in rec.travel.australia+nz,
Peter Webb wrote :
you can only book up to four weeks before your date of your stay.

Which in the middle of winter in Sydney shouldn't be a problem. One
easy way to find out; go to your Sydney visitor centre website,
check that we aren't hosting the Olympics or something at that time,
and if we aren't the deals you can get now will be available 4 weeks
before you come.

wotif.com.au is pretty cheap, and the chance you won't have anywhere
to stay in your price bracket (whatever it is) if you wait are
zero. Its a risk worth taking.

A lot of thanks for every one for your useful help.

--
Ramon