Tour Planning for Europe

Old November 6th, 2004, 07:25 PM
meister10

Default Tour Planning for Europe

Hi,

I just found this cool site in the US that offers a great service for
planning your next trip to Europe or in the US. It is a similar
service to Mapquest, but they are 100% interactive. I love it and use
it all the time now when I plan my tours to Europe or within the US.
If you are interested check it out (www.us.map24.com)

best,

Jens
Old November 6th, 2004, 09:01 PM
trallala

for europe to europe,
better use www.mappy.com

om...

Old November 7th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Frank F. Matthews

Of course once you load it if you want europe you have to select that.
It's not too bad, although I wish you could increase the size of the map
to get more at once at a given detail level.

Old November 7th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Deep Frayed Morgues

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 22:01:12 +0100, "trallala"
wrote:

for europe to europe,
better use www.mappy.com

That is utterly superb! I put in the name of my street (a very minor
one), and the town, and it found it straight away. Nice slick
interface too!
---
DFM