A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travel Regions » Europe
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Safety for Cell Phones-Mobile Hazards-Cell Phone Safety-Bio Pro Universal Cell Chip, Purchase from a Bio Pro Consultant, Destress EMF Radiation in Australia, South Africa, United States, New Zealand, and Canada!!

Old June 6th, 2007, 03:47 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Safety for Cell Phones-Mobile Hazards-Cell Phone Safety-Bio Pro Universal Cell Chip, Purchase from a Bio Pro Consultant, Destress EMF Radiation in Australia, South Africa, United States, New Zealand, and Canada!!

The truth that studies on cell phone safety by wireless companies and
the state have been "INCONCLUSIVE"..Why? Because they don't want you
to think they are not safe when independent research and lawsuits
against the industry will reveal a major scandal. In the meantime we
think they are safe as the cumulative effects of the radiation on our
bodies will cause health problems revealed down the road.

Please~I urge you to read the article under Wholelifetimes.com June
2007 Issue Page 64. The state is unregulated in the wirelessworld. I
am a Bio Pro Consultant who sells Bio Pro Universal Chips to protect
you and your children from EMF RADIATION. Please read more and log on
to my site WWW.MYBIOPRO.COM/DESTRESSEMF

You may also ask me any questions concerning the statistics!!!

For MEN, carrying a cell phone or wireless PDA on a belt or in a pocket could potentially reduce sprem counts by as much as 30 percent(ACA Hungarian research)

The UK's Chief Medical Officers strongly advise CHILDREN under the age of 16 to restrict cell phone use to the essential purposes only and keep calls short. The brain tissue on children is not fully developed and can have long term effects still being studied~ SAFE WIRLESS INITIATIVE IS A BIG PART OF BIO PRO'S RESEARCH TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN!!!

Teenagers talk on cell phones an avg of 2,600 min a month(Safe Wireless Initiative Study)

Using a cell phone more than 2,000 HOURS in a lifetime raises the RISK of getting a type of brain tumor called a GLIOMA by 40-270 percent on the side of the head. THE RISK WAS HIGHER AMONG PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 20.

(Several Univeristy studies conducted and published in the Int'l
Journal of Cancer Feb 2007)

Predictions have been made that cell phone caused cancers will increase 40k to 50k in ther next years to come. Studies are being conducted.

I HAVE JOINED THIS COMPANY AND BOUGHT CELL PHONE CHIPS FOR MY
FAMILY~~~~TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. THERE ARE SPECIAL INTEREST PARTIES
KEEPING THE WIRELESS WORLD UNREGULATED AND CHOOSE TO PREVENT~

Read more on my direct website WWW.MYBIOPRO.COM/DESTRESSEMF

Thank you for your time and I am convinced more and more each day
through reading, television and research that our nation needs to
realize the CTIA and the FCC may tell us they are safe when the
results of cell phone mania has brought about serious health risks for
those mentioned above and yourself.

Raquel Esparza
WWW.MYBIOPRO.COM/DESTRESSEMF
323-301-2770 cell