Kangaroo Boxing Game

Old July 25th, 2004, 02:44 AM
Vir4030

Default Kangaroo Boxing Game

Get yourself a pair of Kangaroos and train them to be championship boxers
in this strategic online web-based game, Kangaroo Boxing!

For more information, or to try the game (it's 100% free), check out:

http://www.kangarooboxing.com/

Features:

- Choose the moves your kangaroo makes from: Jab, Cross, Hook, Headbutt,
Kick, and Uppercut.
- Win by blows, knock out your opponent, or score a TKO for hitting with
all four moves in the same round.
- Train your kangaroos stamina, toughness, ability with different moves,
and combos.
- Work your way up a ranking system and try to be the #1 Kangaroo!
- Challenge-based system so you fight who you want to, when you want to,
but you must be able to defend your ranking to lower Kangaroos!

Interested?

http://www.kangarooboxing.com/

It's free! Try it out!
Old July 25th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Jim

"Vir4030" wrote in message
| Get yourself a pair of Kangaroos and train them to be championship boxers
| in this strategic online web-based game, Kangaroo Boxing!
|
| For more information, or to try the game (it's 100% free), check out:
|
| http://www.kangarooboxing.com/

A complete load of rubbish..............What else do you have planned ?
Jim

Old July 25th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Jim

Old July 25th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Jim

Old July 25th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Widya Santoso

Vir4030 writes:

Get yourself a pair of Kangaroos and train them to be championship boxers
in this strategic online web-based game, Kangaroo Boxing!

Well, it's one alternative to culling them:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...7/s1152402.htm
--
Widya Santoso +61 2 6288-0405
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep