Cruise Critics Princess Roll Call

Old July 16th, 2011, 12:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Cruise Critics Princess Roll Call

In article , Jeff Gersten
wrote:

I can get on to cruisecritic and their roll calls on my webtv. (Though
It is easier on either the library's computers or my wife's computer.)

It sounds like Annie has a corrupted cookie for cruisecritic. (There is
a way to discard cookies on webtv, but it an all or nothing process.)

Could she just sign up again as a new member with a new screen name and
password?

--
Charles
Old July 16th, 2011, 06:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Jeff
Gersten wrote:

NO, if it is a corrupted cookie, she won't even be able to get on to the
site with her webtv.

Of course, if it's she added an "s" to cruisecritic as Bill suggested,
that would keep her from accessing the site no matter what device she
used.

Some time ago I thought she said she could not log in. Then it sounded
like a password problem. Not typing it right.

--
Charles
Old July 17th, 2011, 09:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Finally got to cruisecritics,and got a new password,but when i tried to
log in,i got a reply invalid password,now who is right and who is wrong.

Old July 17th, 2011, 11:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Surfer
E2468 wrote:

Finally got to cruisecritics,and got a new password,but when i tried to
log in,i got a reply invalid password,now who is right and who is wrong.

Don't forget when typing that your Cruise Critic password is case
sensitive. If your password is Charles for instance you can not type
charles, or CHARLES.

--
Charles
Old July 19th, 2011, 05:54 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

On 7/18/2011 4:40 PM, Cruise Crazy wrote:
When you change your password it sometimes takes a day or 2 before it
becomes valid.

Not on any system I know. Maybe it's a WebTV thing.
Old July 19th, 2011, 08:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:28:46 -0400, (Surfer E2468)
wrote:

I have tried to get cruise critics,but my web will not connect to them.
So i still cannot find out the roll call for enchantment cruise.
cruise lover(~~~~~)

You are leaving a couple days before us (we are going to Bermuda Nov
6) - we did Enchantment last winter and did more or less this same
itinerary - we went to
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/b7331/#TL Haiti first - Bob
pitched me out of the wheelchair there. Samana
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/b73e9/#TL where we did whale
watching, and then San Juan, St Thomas, St Martin and Tortola

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Thu Nov 3 Baltimore, MD 4:00pm
Fri Nov 4 At Sea
Sat Nov 5 At Sea
Sun Nov 6 San Juan, Puerto Rico 3:00pm 11:30pm
Mon Nov 7 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 7:00am 5:00pm
Tue Nov 8 Samana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 6:00pm
Wed Nov 9 Labadee, Haiti 7:00am 4:00pm
Thu Nov 10 At Sea
Fri Nov 11 At Sea
Sat Nov 12 Baltimore, MD 7:00a

Cruise Critic Message Boards ROLL CALLS - Members Only Royal
Caribbean " Meet & Mingle" Roll Calls Enchantment of the Seas Roll
Calls Enchantment - Nov.3,2011
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1341433