do you want to emigrate to Canada?

Old March 11th, 2004, 03:43 PM
VamosaCanada

Default do you want to emigrate to Canada?

If you plan to come to Canada as a tourist, student or as an
immigrant,
I invite you to visit our website to get information about the
services we provide to people who intend to come to Canada:

Website: http://www.vamosacanada.com/index_e.htm

We offer the following services:

A) Services for the immigrant (who has the visa already and will be
moving to Canada soon):

1. Airport pickup (Toronto only)
2. Temporary lodging *
3. Apartment search
4. Resume adaptation
5. Transportation from temporary lodging to apartment
6. SIN (Social Insurance Number) and Health Card obtention
7. Driver license
8. Bank Account
9. City map and info (Toronto only)
10. Kids school registration
11. Temporary Health Insurance (IHIP)
12. Accounting Services (I.e., Tax return)
13. Retirement (RRSP) and Education Savings (RESP) plan consultation
14. Auto insurance
15. Airplane tickets
16. Car rental
17. Help buying a car

B) Services for students:

1. Airport pickup (Toronto only)
2. Homestay *
3. Bank Account
4. School registration
5. Competitive prices and promotions in only the best schools
6. English, French, TOEFL, TESL, IELTS and English for business
courses
7. Acting and Film courses
8. City map and info (Toronto only)
9. Summer and winter camps
10. Airplane tickets (with student discounts)
11. Transportation to schools (Toronto only, from our homestay)
12. Tours (provided by a 3rd party)

C) Services for tourists:

1. Airport pickup (Toronto only)
2. Lodging *
3. City map and info (Toronto only)
4. Airplane tickets (with student discounts)
5. Tours (provided by a 3rd party)

* The lodging / homestay is provided at our home, subject to
availability and at an additional cost.
Our home is located north of Toronto, in the suburbs.
Students may opt for the school homestay.

These services describe what we offer in general.
If you have special needs let us know what it is and we will try to
acommodate it.

I hope this helps. If you have any question or comment please let me
know.

Regards,

Tina