Retro Bargains Has Discount Priced Vintage Ads!!

Old March 11th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Retro Bargains

Default Retro Bargains Has Discount Priced Vintage Ads!!

RETRO BARGAINS VINTAGE ADS SHOPPE - WELCOMES YOU!
Offering Quality Advertisements At Bargain Prices!
STO http://www.tias.com/stores/rbads/
INFO SITE: http://www.retrobargains.com

Original Vintage Magazine Advertisements
Value-Priced From $1.49 to $6.99 !!
GREAT GIFT IDEA! PERFECT FOR FRAMING! VALIDATE COLLECTIBLES!
-----------------------------
REASONABLE SHIPPING! - A Single Vintage Ad or Cover Ships For Only $1.75 To U.S.

& Canada! (Only 25 cents for each additional ad or cover!) FREE SHIPPING ON ALL

ORDERS OVER $25.00 !! International Orders Welcome! Contact Us For Int'l Shipping

Rates! Find Your Memories!
-----------------------------

JUST ADDED: Vintage Ads from 1961 Mechanix Illustrated, 1962 Time Magazine, 1966

Forbes Magazine: Channellock, Eyeball Cuff Links, Prince Albert, Lufkin, Pontiac

Tempest LeMans Covertible, Oldsmobile Dynamic 88, Buick Special, Swingline, DeWalt,

L&M, Purple People Eater Hunting Car, Hertz, GE, Lorillard, Merril Lynch, Revere

Copper, Waterford, Warner & Swasey, Avco & Piper Cherokee 235, Bell System Duke of

Des Moines dog, Fruehauf, SCM Marchant Cogito Calculator, Paine Webber, Triangle

Conduit, Tenneco, IBM, American Electric, General Motors, Douglas, ITT, Union Camp,

Bache & Co., Overmyer, Union Pacific Railroad, Emery Air Freight, Socony Mobil Oil,

Boeing, First National City Bank. See ''Our Newest Additions''.

VISIT OUR STORE TODAY!
Retro Bargains Vintage Ads Shoppe: http://www.tias.com/stores/rbads/
-----------------------------
HAVE YOU SEEN OUR INFO SITE? http://www.retrobargains.com
-----------------------------
REASONABLE SHIPPING! - See our FAQ on our store for details.
-----------------------------
We appreciate your help in telling others about our store - Use our
store's "Tell A Friend" button to send them a link to an ad you think
might interest them or that you think just looks really cool! Share
the memories!

Find Your Memory Today! Great Gift Idea! Validate Your Collectibles!
Visit Retro Bargains Vintage Ads Shoppe:
http://www.tias.com/stores/rbads/

HAVE A WEBSITE? SEE OUR LINK EXCHANGE:
http://www.retrobargains.com/LinkExchangeRequest.html

Thanks for visiting us!