To all who post reviews here

Old March 6th, 2006, 04:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default To all who post reviews here

Friends, for years I have read through RTC finding reviews and asking
permission in email to post them on the Seacruise reviews archives. I
worked with Steve Hennessey who maintained the achives website. A year
ago I lost my warm and helpful friend, and since then have had several
spells of illness. I simply haven't been able to keep up. Please, if
you have posted a review here or anywhere, or if you have a review you
would like to post, consider this a personal invitation for now and in
the future. This is the email I was sending and I now send it to all of
you.

"Hello,
Thank you for posting such an enjoyable and informative review. We'd
like to include your review on the RTC Cruise Review Archive (located at
http://seacruisereviews.com).

You can:
Add it yourself on the web site
Email a copy of it to , or
for seacruisereviews staff to replicate your post.

SeacruiseReviews.com is an independent, non-commercial site. All
maintenance and financial support is provided by members of #Seacruise
(an Internet Relay Chat channel dedicated to cruising and friendship).
Our goal is to establish SeacruiseReviews.com as the #1 cruise review
site. Using extensive database technology, SeacruiseReviews is
engineered to provide both Authors and Readers with the most
comprehensive features available.

Ownership rights for each review remains the property of the author.
Reviews cannot be copied or used for commercial purposes without the
explicit consent of the author.

Happy cruising,
Mary Foster"

Old March 11th, 2006, 04:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Mary,

I took you up on your offer and did post my review of the Pride of Aloha on
your Website. I hope others will enjoy and benefit from my objective review
of this ship and of Norwegian Cruise Lines.

Thanks,
Happy sailing,
John Sisker
SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE AGENCY®
(714) 536-3850 or toll free at
(800) 724-6644 & (pagoo ID: 714.536.3850)
http://www.shiptoshorecruise.com