which ship??

Old March 8th, 2006, 03:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default which ship??

"travelexpert" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thats why a travel expert will always guide you thru and listen
offering many options including "insider info" on cruise specials and
"discounts". There is more to a travel consultant than a booking,

Ahemmm...Dillon IS a travel agent!

--Jean

Old March 8th, 2006, 03:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

we've enjoyed monarch of the seas (the royal caribbean ship)
but we haven't taken the carnival ship. you can see photos
and a review of our recent cruise on monarch of the seas
on our cruises web site: http://fratkin.com/cruises/
(scroll down, monarch is the last cruise on the list).
--
From the virtual mind of Allyn Fratkin
Escondido, California
Old March 9th, 2006, 01:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

In article .com,
travelexpert wrote:

Thats why a travel expert will always guide you thru and listen
offering many options including "insider info" on cruise specials and
"discounts". There is more to a travel consultant than a booking,

You certainly are conceited. Despite your self proclaimed title of
"travelexpert" your posts have been underwhelming, to say the least. I
have often noticed that many who tout themselves as experts are
charlatans and that real experts are modest.

--
Charles
Old March 9th, 2006, 05:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thats why I am endorsed with the highest of credentials and even the
Conde' Nest seal ....

Old March 9th, 2006, 05:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Yes the seats in the elevators what a novel idea!

Old March 10th, 2006, 04:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thus spake "travelexpert" :

Thats why I am endorsed with the highest of credentials and even the
Conde' Nest seal ....

Say what? What are you referring to?
--
dillon

Could have been is in the past
Could be is in the future
There is only the now
Old March 10th, 2006, 05:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 20:34:27 -0500, Charles wrote:

You certainly are conceited. Despite your self proclaimed title of
"travelexpert" your posts have been underwhelming, to say the least. I
have often noticed that many who tout themselves as experts are
charlatans and that real experts are modest.

How your own words defile you, Chuck.

LOL
--
http://www.punkvoter.com/anim/anim-idiot.html
Old March 10th, 2006, 05:45 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 22:29:31 -0600, Dillon Pyron wrote:

Thus spake "travelexpert" :

Thats why I am endorsed with the highest of credentials and even the
Conde' Nest seal ....

Say what? What are you referring to?

He said he was a Seal. I doubt that, but then again, he might be...

http://www.navyseals.com/store/detail.aspx?ID=808
--
http://www.punkvoter.com/anim/anim-idiot.html