? Newbie: Any best deals forums

Old March 8th, 2006, 11:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default ? Newbie: Any best deals forums

Hi there,

I was wondering if there are any forums or sites that one can recommend
that have current cruise deals posted, say to Hawaii that would be just
as good or better than from a travel agent?

Thanks

Old March 9th, 2006, 02:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Cruise Critics usually have good prices on their forum at
www.cruisecritic.com but a good travel agent is always there with the
best price and right information!
http://www.cruisecritic.com/ports/area.cfm?area=11

Old March 9th, 2006, 03:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thanks. Unfortunatelky, finding a good travel agent (we're in Western
Canada) is like finding a suitable spouse. We'll book through some
local agent but we don't know anyone that can recommend a good agent
that is willing to find us the best deal.

Old March 10th, 2006, 03:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

travelexpert wrote:
: Perhaps I can help you out! Here is a link to the most experienced
: agents in Canada. All of them have under gone testing as Certified
: Travel Professionals specializing in cruises.
:
: http://www.citc.ca/content/en/about-...rchresults.cfm

Oh my...THANK YOU!!!

Old March 11th, 2006, 07:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Ike wrote:
:
: The actual booking price of the cabin isn't critical because you'll
: pay to fly to the port, pay for a hotel, then pay for all the
: concessions and services afloat as well as tips and upgrades. As long
: as you don't book with the line, I don't think there will be much
: difference in price for the cabin, and the service and information
: will more than make up for it - especially for a newbie.
:
: Have fun!

Thank you!
I agree, but if the difference is a hundred dollars or more, this will
make a difference in how much we will spend overall.