YOUR FAVORITE*********

Old May 21st, 2005, 10:47 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Default YOUR FAVORITE*********

Of all the ships that you have ever cruised on, which is your favorite?
No mention of any cruise lines...just ONE ship!

I'll start with:

Norwegian Spirit.

--Jean

Old May 21st, 2005, 11:32 PM
Tom K

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
m...
Of all the ships that you have ever cruised on, which is your favorite?
No mention of any cruise lines...just ONE ship!

I'll start with:

Norwegian Spirit.

Constellation.

--Tom

Old May 22nd, 2005, 02:34 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Leonardo da Vinci

First cruises are always the most memorable.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old May 22nd, 2005, 02:54 AM
Surfer E2468

HOME LINES "DORIC

Old May 22nd, 2005, 02:55 AM
Surfer E2468

Sorry about that DORIC

Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:12 AM
Jean O'Boyle

No Fair, Tobie!! You named three! ;-) of those three which ONE is your
favorite?

--Jean

"Tobie Gerbrandt" wrote in message
newsMPje.1431425$8l.604365@pd7tw1no...
Hi Jean,

Put Barb and I down for the Old Pacific Princess (overall).

Radiance of the Seas (for handicap accessibility).

Oceania Regatta (for service, and food).

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:17 AM
Jean O'Boyle

Gosh you guys are a hard group to get *one* favorite out of!
Just overall favorite..no categories!!! ;-D

--Jean

Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:23 AM
mrtravel

Bill wrote:

Constellation

Did the you see a big green spot on the lower right of the screen in the
movie theater? I didn't know if it was the movie, the camera, or the
screen, but it was irritating enough to make us leave rather quickly.

I liked the ship, but there was some interesting things to note:

1. Sometimes they had cold towels available when returning to the ship
from a port; most often, they didn't.

2. Sometimes the buffet was a little short of silverware, causing a delay.

3. The drink dispensers in the buffet area seemed to have no set patter
about which drinks would be in a given dispenser at a given time. This
caused a walk from machine to machine to find out which one had what you
wanted.

4. The sushi wasn't very good in the sushi bar

5. The free pastries in Cava should have been available for a wider time
period. The drinks there were great.

6. The Cruise Director and daily guide indicated the ventriloquist act
was a "family" show. It wasn't. But.... the part about Casa de Nada was
very funny. My eco tour was canceled, so I ended up on a shuttle bus to
the Casa de Campo marina. Nothing was happening there.

It was a good trip, we spent 3 days before and 1 day after the trip in
San Juan. I was on the Mercury to Alaska a few years ago, so it was
comfortable knowing what level of service to expect.

Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:27 AM
mrtravel

Dick Goldhaber wrote:

Leonardo da Vinci

First cruises are always the most memorable.

Yeah, but my first was memorable in a bad way.
It was an NCL ship, but I can't recall the name at the moment.
It was in the process of being sold at the time.
It had a very bad smell in the passageway near my cabin.

It was a 3 day from Miami with stops in Nassau and Freeport
I used Marriot points to pay for it.