Hotel Pavilion Queen's Bay Krabi Thailand

Old November 9th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Peter

Default Hotel Pavilion Queen's Bay Krabi Thailand

Has anyone tried the Pavilion Queens Bay Hotel in Krabi Thailand?
It looks very attactive in catalouges and on the web, but how is it in real
life?

How is the transport to the beach / Krabi town?
Which beach is the nearest to the hotel?

I'm very interested in any information about this hotel.

Thanks
Peter

Old November 10th, 2003, 03:22 PM
suziuno

Originally posted by Peter

Has anyone tried the Pavilion Queens Bay Hotel in Krabi Thailand?

It looks very attactive in catalouges and on the web, but how is
it in real

life?

How is the transport to the beach / Krabi town?

Which beach is the nearest to the hotel?

I'm very interested in any information about this hotel.

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter, We stayed at the Krabi thai village resort last year,it is
opposite the Pav queens bay.The hotel looks very nice,and has had lot's
of favourable reports.It is situated on a side road,slightly up a
hill.There are a few restaurants and a couple of other hotels up this
road.It takes about 7 mins to get to the main beach road ,where all the
little shops and restaurantsare situated,plus longtail boats [for trips
out to the islands].There is another beach ,the hap napphara national
park [wrong spelling]which is also about 7 mins walk away,this is a
lovely very quiet beach,that is mostly used only by the locals.There is
transport easily availiable to get into Krabi town.We really enjoyed our
stay in Krabi,it's a very scenic area .

Old November 11th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Peter

Hi Peter, We stayed at the Krabi thai village resort last year,it is
opposite the Pav queens bay.The hotel looks very nice,and has had lot's
of favourable reports.It is situated on a side road,slightly up a
hill.There are a few restaurants and a couple of other hotels up this
road.It takes about 7 mins to get to the main beach road ,where all the
little shops and restaurantsare situated,plus longtail boats [for trips
out to the islands].There is another beach ,the hap napphara national
park [wrong spelling]which is also about 7 mins walk away,this is a
lovely very quiet beach,that is mostly used only by the locals.There is
transport easily availiable to get into Krabi town.We really enjoyed our
stay in Krabi,it's a very scenic area .

Thanks suziuno

We have booked your trip in Feburary and will be staying at the Queens Bay
for 17 days.

Are there any "must do's" in the Krabi area?

Peter

Old November 11th, 2003, 10:42 PM
suziuno

Originally posted by Peter

[...]

Feb will be a great time of the year to visit Krabi,there are lot's of
things to do.Get a longtail boat out to the islands,chicken or poda,walk
around the back of poda island,you might be lucky like we were,and have
a lovely stretch of beach all to yourself!!.Go to railey,another
island,where the posh ravayee??, resort is,great scenery. Go on a canoe
trip to pranang bay,go to phi phi, go elephant treking,there are loads
of trips to go on.Have a great time !!

sue