Hotel in Las Vegas

Old August 30th, 2004, 07:10 PM
John

Default Hotel in Las Vegas

We want to book a hotel in Vegas on the 30th of december. It is for 1 night
cos we are flying back home then.
The hotel doesn;t have to be luxe but it would be nice if it is close to the
Strip.
Say around $50,- or so.

Anything is welcome

Thx
John

Old August 31st, 2004, 04:49 AM
Auntie Em

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 20:10:36 +0200, "John"
wrote:

We want to book a hotel in Vegas on the 30th of december. It is for 1 night
cos we are flying back home then.
The hotel doesn;t have to be luxe but it would be nice if it is close to the
Strip.
Say around $50,- or so.

Anything is welcome

Thx
John

Check out chepovegas.com. I would stay at the Golden Nugget down
town. IMHO downtown is much more interesting than the strip. You can
always go to the strip if you feel you must, but if you are going to
gamble, downtown has the strip beat hands down.

Em

The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents,
and the second half by our children.
--- Clarence Darrow
(make that YOUR children).
Old August 31st, 2004, 10:49 AM
Icono Clast

John wrote:
We want to book a hotel in Vegas on the 30th of december. It is for 1 night
cos we are flying back home then.
The hotel doesn;t have to be luxe but it would be nice if it is close to the
Strip.
Say around $50,- or so.

Anything is welcome

"Anything" is what you'll be lucky to get! You certainly won't find
ANYthing near $50. Probably not even $100.

LAS VEGAS information:
http://geocities.com/iconoc/Articles/LasVegas.html#t at the site at
Left in the sig.

Good luck.
A San Franciscan who's visited 49 of 50 US states
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 IClast at SFbay Net
Old August 31st, 2004, 03:32 PM
Lori K.

"Icono Clast" wrote in message
om...
John wrote:
We want to book a hotel in Vegas on the 30th of december. It is for 1

night
cos we are flying back home then.
The hotel doesn;t have to be luxe but it would be nice if it is close to

the
Strip.
Say around $50,- or so.

Anything is welcome

"Anything" is what you'll be lucky to get! You certainly won't find
ANYthing near $50. Probably not even $100.

Stardust is $50.00 a night, my in-laws stayed there for that price in April.

Old August 31st, 2004, 04:04 PM
Keith Willshaw

m...
John wrote:
We want to book a hotel in Vegas on the 30th of december. It is for 1

night
cos we are flying back home then.
The hotel doesn;t have to be luxe but it would be nice if it is close

the
Strip.
Say around $50,- or so.

Anything is welcome

"Anything" is what you'll be lucky to get! You certainly won't find
ANYthing near $50. Probably not even $100.

Stardust is $50.00 a night, my in-laws stayed there for that price in

April.

Rates on 30 Dec are likely a little higher

Keith

Old August 31st, 2004, 04:31 PM
PeterL

"John" wrote in message
. nl...
We want to book a hotel in Vegas on the 30th of december. It is for 1

night
cos we are flying back home then.
The hotel doesn;t have to be luxe but it would be nice if it is close to

the
Strip.
Say around $50,- or so.

You are hitting Las Vegas at one of the busiest time of the year. You'd be
lucky to find a room, least of all a $50 a night room.

Anything is welcome

Thx
John

Old August 31st, 2004, 04:31 PM
PeterL

m...
John wrote:
We want to book a hotel in Vegas on the 30th of december. It is for 1

night
cos we are flying back home then.
The hotel doesn;t have to be luxe but it would be nice if it is close

the
Strip.
Say around $50,- or so.

Anything is welcome

"Anything" is what you'll be lucky to get! You certainly won't find
ANYthing near $50. Probably not even $100.

Stardust is $50.00 a night, my in-laws stayed there for that price in

April.

Do you really think they'd charge the same price for April as for Dec. 30?

Old August 31st, 2004, 05:42 PM
Lori K.

"PeterL" wrote in message

m...
John wrote:
We want to book a hotel in Vegas on the 30th of december. It is for

1
night
cos we are flying back home then.
The hotel doesn;t have to be luxe but it would be nice if it is

close
the
Strip.
Say around $50,- or so.

Anything is welcome

"Anything" is what you'll be lucky to get! You certainly won't find
ANYthing near $50. Probably not even $100.

Stardust is $50.00 a night, my in-laws stayed there for that price in

April.

Do you really think they'd charge the same price for April as for Dec. 30?

Have you ever been to the Stardust? It sure isn't like the Venetian, MGM,
Luxor etc. I know the 31st is booked in advance for all of these hotels but
I didn't think it would be for the 30th. The web-site says $49 - $59 a
night currently, the 30th of Dec. has no significance unless you are staying
2 nights. Anyway check it out, call them and see! They are on the Strip
anyways. Good luck and enjoy your trip!

Old August 31st, 2004, 07:09 PM
John

Thx all, i have found someting for just $45.

Good deal isn't it?

Thanks all

John
"PeterL" schreef in bericht