Anti-gravity Hill

Old November 20th, 2003, 08:41 PM
eureka4you

Default Anti-gravity Hill

Originally posted by Stib

I have been to a section of a country road near hanging rock, in
Victoria.

that road causes optical illusion so apparently it looks
downhill, in fact

it is uphill, testing can be done using anything such as a car.

I was wondering are there such thing in NSW ?

Please send me any information about any Magnetic or Gravity Hill you
may have. There are scores of Magnetic/Gravity Hills around the world.
Please check the International Directory of Magnetic and Gravity Hills,
http://www.Eureka4you.com/magnetichi...wide/index.htm

Old November 21st, 2003, 08:25 AM
stib

thanks, funny I posted this message more than 6 months ago !

anyway, i went to bowen mountains in NSW, the illusion is stronger
than the one near hanging rock in victoria.

Old November 21st, 2003, 08:40 AM
stib

ok I will post the details about that one in SYDNEY.

that road is called Bowen mountain drive
it only works on the way towards Bowen mountain, from Richmond,
about 1 hours drive from Sydney CBD.

the illusion section starts after the intersection with Westbury road,
Note that when I went there the road sign for Westbury road has been damaged
and some characters is hard to see.. so pay attention to "w??tb??y" ...
(may be it is deliberate ?)

for like 50 metres also it works... it only works downhill (or should I say
uphill ?!)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE , PLAY with it with extra caution.
that area is semi-suburban, or suburban for non sydneysiders.
so a lot of cars are driving like 80kmh towards you when you are reversing
uphill...

look at your mirrors all the time when you are playing around with it,
and get off the road whenever you see cars approaching,
the locals are already ****ed off about this...

Old November 22nd, 2003, 01:53 AM
Ian S

"stib" wrote in message
| ok I will post the details about that one in SYDNEY.
|
| that road is called Bowen mountain drive
| it only works on the way towards Bowen mountain, from Richmond,
| about 1 hours drive from Sydney CBD.
|
| the illusion section starts after the intersection with Westbury road,
| Note that when I went there the road sign for Westbury road has been
damaged
| and some characters is hard to see.. so pay attention to "w??tb??y" ...
| (may be it is deliberate ?)
|
| for like 50 metres also it works... it only works downhill (or should I
say
| uphill ?!)
|
| PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE , PLAY with it with extra caution.
| that area is semi-suburban, or suburban for non sydneysiders.
| so a lot of cars are driving like 80kmh towards you when you are reversing
| uphill...
|
| look at your mirrors all the time when you are playing around with it,
| and get off the road whenever you see cars approaching,
| the locals are already ****ed off about this...

So WHY let all and sundry know about it?

Old November 24th, 2003, 02:28 AM
Ian S

"Runge" wrote in message
| Because we deserve it