NEW CONDO IN HAWAII...FOR RENT

Old April 28th, 2008, 10:56 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
alohagirl

Default NEW CONDO IN HAWAII...FOR RENT

http://alohafamilyproperties.webs.com/

High Speed Internet--Secure Building And Free Parking!!! We own 2
studios in the wonderful Fairway Villa. It is a very easy 3 minute
walk to the beach, grocery store, public transportation, internation
market place, zoo, golfing, and a 24 hour fitness gyn. Everything Is
Within Walking Distance....and you will have views of the ocean,
mountains, and city from your lanai. These are both high floor units.

We have a Complete Kitchen including a full-size refrigerator, four-
burner stove/oven, a microwave, toaster, rice cooker, baking pans, and
full cookware--as well as all linens, ironing board,
etc.....everything you need for an extended stay. Just bring your
toothbrush and you are ready for a vacation in paradise!! There is a
lanai, air conditioning, high speed internet, DVD player, phone,and
Washer/Dryer In The Unit. So you do not have to spend your vacation in
a laundry room!! Both of our units were updated in May of 2007 and are
ready for you.

The building has a 29th floor recreation deck, there are 360 degree
unobstructed views of Waikiki, a pool, sauna, and hot tub, 24 hour
security, and a parking garage. This building is one of the favorite
places in all of Waikiki.

Mahalo, Marie and Stan: We are retired educators. Marie [57 years old]
was a middle school and high school counselor, and Stan [63 years old]
was head of the Humanities Department at the local college. Retiring
on the Outer Banks near our two grown children and three small
grandchildren, we have lived and worked in North Carolina for 30
years. We will be glad to provide references upon request.
Children Welcome