Aaagh - Starting from scratch - California Road Trip now

Old July 17th, 2004, 08:44 PM
elise

Default Aaagh - Starting from scratch - California Road Trip now

Spent 2 days making an itenary, researching Amtrak and finding out =
lovely little B&B's for a trip on the Coast Starlight from LA-Seattle =
and back to San Francisco after b/friend expressed an interest in =
visiting Seattle.

I already got the flights a while ago - reward from a previous 'bump' - =
Flying into LA and returning a fortnight later from SFO. Trick is =
filling in the bit in the middle.

The mistake I made was taking my boyfriend at his word - obviously for a =
guy - expressing an interest in visiting a place doesn't mean I want to =
go there, whereas for a girl that's our way of hinting - Yes - we =
definitely want to go there!!!

So now Seattle is wiped out of the itinerary and I can just concentrate =
on California - Easy right - HAAAA!!!!
Totally refuses to go to my favourite place in the world!!!
"I'm not going to Disney - You can go on your own - It's for kids - It's =
too commercial!!!

Well - you can sit on your bum then, cos I'm booking us into the Hotel =
California for 3 days, matey - the rest of the holiday is yours - Napa =
'flaming' wine valley, Flippin' Big Sur, and enchanting Monterey, I'm =
sure it's all lovely- I don't care if I have to look out of a car window =
at miles of open road as long as I get in my Disney fix first

Seriously tho' it's a good job I love making itineraries - Just got to =
find a whole load more B&B's along the road from LA to SF. - should be =
fun!!!!

--=20
Elise
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/elisebutt