Education - Iraq:

Old January 6th, 2007, 10:30 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
PJ O'Donovan[_1_]

Default Education - Iraq:

Continuing to LMAO at this herd of computer illiterates infesting this
AADP!

Between Rennie and Donna Evleth

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query2...d(DOCID+iq0005)

Result fby clicking on it:.

"Our Search Engine encountered a problem with your query. Please check
that you have entered a query...."

Old January 7th, 2007, 12:31 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Fred Bloggs

In article . com,
says...
Continuing to LMAO at this herd of computer illiterates infesting this
AADP!

Between Rennie and Donna Evleth

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query2...d(DOCID+iq0005)

Result fby clicking on it:.

"Our Search Engine encountered a problem with your query. Please check
that you have entered a query...."

LOL, peabrain, you really are terribly funny. Take yourself off down to
Party HQ and ask on a them thar good ol' boys to tell you what the funny
little squiggles to the right of the weird little "(" (that's called a
"parenthesis", BTW, peabrain) are.

While you're there you can ask them about copying and pasting OUT of
your newsreader and INTO the URL field in your browser. It's really not
that hard; my 8 year old son can do it, I'm certain you can be trained
eventually.
Old January 7th, 2007, 02:42 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
dgs[_1_]

Fred Bloggs wrote:
In article . com,
says...
Continuing to LMAO at this herd of computer illiterates infesting this
AADP!

Between Rennie and Donna Evleth

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query2...d(DOCID+iq0005)

Result fby clicking on it:.

"Our Search Engine encountered a problem with your query. Please check
that you have entered a query...."

LOL, peabrain, you really are terribly funny. Take yourself off down to
Party HQ and ask on a them thar good ol' boys to tell you what the funny
little squiggles to the right of the weird little "(" (that's called a
"parenthesis", BTW, peabrain) are.

Gee, PeeJerk's caught stumbling around with his undies around his ankles
again. I'll try to feign surprise.

Y'know, it's just a bit hilarious to read PeeJerk's rants about
"computer illiterates" even as he parades his own stupidity for all to
see. Pity he has to be told that he's an idiot, but that's what he
gets, being utterly incapable of humility and introspection.
--
dgs
Old January 7th, 2007, 04:38 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Mr Q. Z. Diablo

In article ,
dgs wrote:

Fred Bloggs wrote:
In article . com,
says...
[...]

They don't learn much of that in Jawja trailer parks, I fear.

--
Mr Q. Z. D.
Remove luncheonmeat (truncheon) to reply.
Old January 7th, 2007, 06:23 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

"Fred Bloggs" kirjoitti
. com...

LOL, peabrain, you really are terribly funny. Take yourself off down to
Party HQ and ask on a them thar good ol' boys to tell you what the funny
little squiggles to the right of the weird little "(" (that's called a
"parenthesis", BTW, peabrain) are.

While you're there you can ask them about copying and pasting OUT of
your newsreader and INTO the URL field in your browser. It's really not
that hard; my 8 year old son can do it, I'm certain you can be trained
eventually.

Perhaps you small dicks just vanish from crossposting this filth all over
the usenet. Go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!