Up to your ash in problems....

Old April 21st, 2010, 04:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

Default Covering the cruise lines Ash

"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

After Ed's surgery, last Thursday.

Ed had surgery?? Hope it wasn't too serious and that he is ok now!!

sue

Hi Sue,
Yes and yes he is doing fine. We are waiting for biopsy results now. His
surgeon showed me pictures of the lesions before and after the surgery.
He had quite a bit of discomfort the first 3-4 days but is now just going
through the general anesthesia withdrawal.

Glad he is doing fine and hope the biopsy is clean!! When Kevin had
anesthesia last March, he had headache problems for a long time
afterwards.

Tell Ed that we both hope he has a speedy recovery.

sue

No headaches, just general malaise. He can't drive for a week nor lift
anything 10 pounds or more...So Mama Bear is picking up the slack! ;-) Now
that he is off the Vicodin, I notice improvement each day.

Thanks for the good wishes!.

--Jean

Old April 21st, 2010, 04:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Sue Mullen" wrote in message
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

[...]

What kind of surgery did he have? As usual we are doing things together,
I am doing most of the lifting and heavy stuff here since Kevin broke
his wrist about 4 weeks ago.

sue
Old April 22nd, 2010, 03:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:58:42 -0500, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:

By the way, I went for my annual check-up with my ophthalmologist this
morning and he told me two of his colleagues have stopped taking Medi-Care
as payment because of Obamacare.

Probably just posturing. It's more likely they're leaving because of
reduced Medi-Care reimbursements for physicians, which are independent
of the health care changes that haven't gone into effect yet.

Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

wrote:

By the way, I went for my annual check-up with my ophthalmologist this
morning and he told me two of his colleagues have stopped taking Medi-Care
as payment because of Obamacare.

Probably just posturing. It's more likely they're leaving because of
reduced Medi-Care reimbursements for physicians, which are independent
of the health care changes that haven't gone into effect yet.

I'd have to agree. The Federal programs have long paid only about 70
cents for every dollar the Evil Insurance Companies pay for the same
diagnosis. The trend was started before the recent changes. It will
probably be hurried along when the changes kick in.

--
I get off on '57 Chevys
I get off on screamin' guitars
Old July 26th, 2010, 05:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kief Indica

Default Time To Go

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:18:44 -0700, Ray Goldenberg wrote:

Hi Everybody

This is my last post and now I must say "**** Off".
It's been a great time yanking the bucks out of your pockets
while I spit on both you and the RTC Charter SPAMADVERTISING
everyone for over a decade. God, I never spent one lousy dime of
yours on my ****ty-assed website either.

I got special chuckles out of the sheqels I tricked out of the hands
Xristian hypocrites with particular jollies from Jean O'Boyle. Ha!

But now it is time to say what I haver longed to say for 12 years.

ADIOS SUCKERS!!!!!!!!

--
Ray Goldenberg 800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
Lighthouse Travel http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Very, very special and fond remembrances of Ray, I have penned this
little poem and the video that follows.

*If you really must fellate me,*
*Though the thought appalls;*
*Remember work the shaft*
*And cup the balls.*

http://tr.im/1f71
Old July 26th, 2010, 07:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Peter J. Ross

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:16:05 -0400, Ray the Tricky Jew wrote:

Hi Everybody

This is my last post and now I must say "**** Off".
It's been a great time yanking the bucks out of your pockets
while I spit on both you and the RTC Charter SPAMADVERTISING
everyone for over a decade. God, I never spent one lousy dime of
yours on my ****ty-assed website either.

I got special chuckles out of the sheqels I tricked out of the hands
Xristian hypocrites with particular jollies from Jean O'Boyle. Ha!

But now it is time to say what I have longed to say for 12 years.

ADIOS SUCKERS!!!!!!!!

Ain't that sumpin'?
--
PJR :-)
Old July 26th, 2010, 10:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla[_4_]

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:21:27 -0400, Peter J. Ross wrote:

[...]

Why didn't I think of doing this? Why? Why? Why? Why am I always #2?

Second to SPAMADVERTISE, second to join RTC, second to leave, why,
why, why?

The Curse Of The Obese I suppose.
--
George Leppla