Canada's failed government

Old June 4th, 2004, 11:37 AM
A Mate

Default Canada's failed government

Gotta be a f**kwitted Yank posting this cra*!!!!!

"Xomicron" wrote in message
Why do Canadians continue to be sheep being led around by the nose by a
tyrannical government who is attempting to take away all guns, who has the
authority by national health care to literally decide who lives and dies?

Old June 4th, 2004, 03:34 PM
devil

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:15:28 +0000, America the beautiful wrote:

Alan Harrison wrote:

Since this has been crossposted to rec.travel.europe, night I ask just where
in that continent I might find Canada?

Canada moved to Europe. Didn't you know?

I suspect in the4 current environmnet, there actually is some truth to
that.

Looking back at my travels over the last couple of years, last time I was
in the US was early 2003. I can't remember how many times I have been in
Europe since, probably 15-18?

While in earlier years, I used to fly more often to the US than to Europe.
Just pricing a summer trip to ORD, it will cost me almost as much as
going to Europe.

Old June 4th, 2004, 04:54 PM
ANONYMOUSE

devil wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:10:46 +0000, Xomicron wrote:

Why do Canadians continue to be sheep being led around by the nose by a
tyrannical government who is attempting to take away all guns, who has the
authority by national health care to literally decide who lives and dies?

They are damn right on guns.

On health care, you are somewhat confused. Health is a prerogative of the
provinces. And yes, we damn want our single payer health insurance
program to stay. It works and it's cost-effective.

and if you're truly sick you go to the US

--
MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2003 ENTERPRISE SERVER W/ 25 LICENSES

Derringer Kit Gun Sideplates

Old June 4th, 2004, 05:57 PM
devil

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:54:29 -0500, ANONYMOUSE wrote:

devil wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:10:46 +0000, Xomicron wrote:

Why do Canadians continue to be sheep being led around by the nose by a
tyrannical government who is attempting to take away all guns, who has the
authority by national health care to literally decide who lives and dies?

They are damn right on guns.

On health care, you are somewhat confused. Health is a prerogative of the
provinces. And yes, we damn want our single payer health insurance
program to stay. It works and it's cost-effective.

and if you're truly sick you go to the US

Nonsense. That's when the system works best.

Old June 4th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Simon Templar

Xomicron wrote:

devil wrote in
news
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:10:46 +0000, Xomicron wrote:

Why do Canadians continue to be sheep being led around by the nose by a
tyrannical government who is attempting to take away all guns, who has
the authority by national health care to literally decide who lives and
dies?

They are damn right on guns.

On health care, you are somewhat confused. Health is a prerogative of
the provinces. And yes, we damn want our single payer health insurance
program to stay. It works and it's cost-effective.

The way Canada affords it is by making people wait so long that most die
before seeing a doctor.

Blow it out the appropriate orifice, mortality rates are higher in private
hospitals.

Old June 4th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Simon Templar

Xomicron wrote:

"Mike Taylor" wrote in
:

Xomicron wrote:

Why do Canadians continue to be sheep being led around by the nose by
a tyrannical government who is attempting to take away all guns, who
has the authority by national health care to literally decide who
lives and dies?

Has anyone mentioned that you're a ****ing American moron troll?

No, because I'm not an American, moron, or a troll, dip****.

Well, then you are either ill informed or just ignorant.

Old June 5th, 2004, 12:11 AM
nick

"Bogart" wrote in message

What's the matter Pisichko? I've done nothing to you except throw all
your outrageous lies and slanderous comments back in your face.

This from you?

Remember your sig line full of outrageous lies and slanderous comments?

People can google and see the adverts resolve to your ISP, Nicky.

Your inept forgery?

I see you've again edited the ng line, editing out rather than adding
in your two favorite homosexual newsgroups. Don't tell me even the
homo's are ignoring your whiny denials.

You post your forgeries to their groups...

Old June 5th, 2004, 01:07 AM
nick

"Bogart" wrote in message

What's the matter Pisichko? I've done nothing to you except throw

all
your outrageous lies and slanderous comments back in your face.

This from you?

Remember your sig line full of outrageous lies and slanderous

comments?
People can google and see the adverts resolve to your ISP, Nicky.

Your inept forgery?

Coming from number 84 ...

"many cyberstalkers fit the profile of loners with low-level jobs, the crime
can be committed by anyone who lets an obsession take over part of his or
her life"

Old June 5th, 2004, 02:43 AM
Ken Pisichko

Bogart wrote:

Safing you? More of your post graduate edu at Michigan?

For someone who picks up a typo (safing instead of saving) you sure don't know the difference between Minnesota (my Alma mater) and your
allegations about me studying in Michigan. Not only are you ignorant about the world, but you don;t know much about the geography and
educational system of the United States.

What a typical bull **** troll - but every reader knows that. That includes yourself.

Old June 5th, 2004, 02:46 AM
Ken Pisichko

Ack wrote:

Bogart wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:11:11 -0500, Ken Pisichko wrote:

Keep in mind when reading Bogfart's demented ramblings that she's
actually half Canadian herself. She's the illegitimate spawn of a
Canadian woman and a drunken Finnish man who worked briefly as a toilet
cleaner in Canada.
Ain't that right Sable.

No wonder Bogart has a problem. She is confused with the real icon - the
real Humphry Bogart - who was as male as male can be.

Say it isn't so Bogart. If you do, then you must be in denial.