Teach others to paint well on cruises

Old October 7th, 2003, 11:44 AM
dt

Default Teach others to paint well on cruises

I was wondering if I could help bored crusiers learn how to paint
well. They will always remmember the cruises when they learn to paint
like Monet in 30 minutes. Word of mouth would always go back to the
cruises they took to learn to become and artist that changed their
life. Email me for more info on how I can help others to become
creative and never forget the cruises

Dow
Old October 8th, 2003, 01:57 AM
Howard Garland

dt wrote:

Paint like Monet in 30 minutes

Sing like Pavorati in 30 seconds

Old October 10th, 2003, 04:56 PM
mrtractor

I know you weren't talking about the SS Norway.

I personally like jumpsuits. Makes a real fashion statement for me.

MrTractor------sometimes wears them to work on tractors.........
"CupCaked" wrote in message

I wasn't referring to the NORWAY or that recent tragedy, and I
apologize for any and all who thought that might be my point of
reference.

Actually, I was thinking of the one time I was allowed in the engine
room of the Rotterdam V. That was the only time I went on an informal
tour of any ship's boiler room. I'll skip all other offers from now
on. Too dirty and close.

My apologies for not thinking before posting.

"mrtractor" wrote:

That was a little insensitive, wasn't it?
MrT
"CupCaked" wrote in message
Lee Lindquist wrote:

On 7 Oct 2003 03:44:23 -0700, (dt) wrote:

I was wondering if I could help bored crusiers learn how to paint
well. They will always remmember the cruises when they learn to paint

I usually leave the painting to the crew. Some of the marine
linear polyurethane paints are toxic, and you really need
positive-flow respirators to use them safely.

On the other hand, I'd rather paint than have to do the rust-chipping
and other preparation.

Just don't send me down to the boiler room in one of those jumpsuits.

Karen

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)