Hello everyone ! I'll teach you a thing or two

Old December 11th, 2005, 01:58 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Hello everyone ! I'll teach you a thing or two

Americans are not grumpy
I am FASCINATED by China
I know better than you so don't butt in
I am useful to people
Please visit my family album, it's public but no one ever visits it and I
NEED you to worship me
My best friend is a cochon, I love him but he doesn't know it
My second best friend is Runge and I'Il invite him for new year's eve with
a bunch of his pals
My next best friend isn't really a friend, just a faire valoir, his name is
Martin and he isn't really funny, but...
I AM secretly in love with diva, but shhhh ! She doesn't KNOW it and anyway
I don't come from Shenectady, New York.
My wife loves answering me with her own computer preferably on this group
Please let me correct your spelling
Allow me to give you the weather
Let me give you the latest news, I MUST be somehow useful to you or at least
you MUST recognize me so

I WANT to be in the Guinness book, I failed when I was younger when I wanted
to defend the whole world, so now I am much much older, all I can do is post
all over the place --- see google and type evleth and count the number of
times i was there just for you
Yes, I am the best, simply the best.

I'll be back later to teach you more.
Say "thank you".

Old December 11th, 2005, 07:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

I WANT to be in the Guinness book, I failed when I was younger

I was in the Guiness Book of Records. I was about 17 at the time, and I
was really proud of it.

You must feel like a real loser for not getting in. I don't think they
have a category for most pointless newsgroup postings.

fecit.

Old December 11th, 2005, 07:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

[ OT - sorry]

One last thing before we get back to talking about European Travel..

I think you need help - you appear to be "Runge" also. Guess you talk
to yourself a lot.
I take it you travel in Europe on the Discovery Channel ?

fecit

Old December 11th, 2005, 08:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Nooo... it'll give him/her something to do if he/she has to look it up
by hand :-) All I'll say is that it concerns something dear to the
hearts of the French.

fecit

Old December 12th, 2005, 01:59 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

All I'll say is that it concerns something dear to the
hearts of the French.

Oh, I've got to control myself now.....

Old December 12th, 2005, 06:34 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Ummm I've been naive on that one

Old December 12th, 2005, 12:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Oh go on then :-) it was cycling :-))

Old December 12th, 2005, 01:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

On 11 Dec 2005 11:25:32 -0800, "peterg22" wrote:

You must feel like a real loser for not getting in. I don't think they
have a category for most pointless newsgroup postings.

No, me and Mixi won that prize ages ago.
--
Tim C.