Tickets

Old March 7th, 2005, 11:36 PM
William Peulen

Default Tickets

We are traveling to Vietnam in oktober 2005. We want to know if it's
possible to fly from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi, and if its so at witch
price are the fares to the city's and where do you buy the tickets. Is
this cheaper to book at the airport or on the internet. And How are
the trains are they clean or are they the same as in Thailand.
Please let us know.
Old March 8th, 2005, 08:44 AM
TJ

It is possible to fly, you can buy tickets at a lot of agents, don't know
the price.
The trains in Vietnam are a lot more comfortable than in Thailand but more
expensive too.
Cheapest way to travel is by bus a ticket from Hanoi tot Ho Chi MInh or the
other way around is about $30 and you can get off many times.

Greetz,

TJ

www.tjerkstravels.com

"William Peulen" schreef in bericht
om...

Old March 9th, 2005, 02:40 PM
FujiGirl

William Peulen wrote:
We are traveling to Vietnam in oktober 2005. We want to know if it's
possible to fly from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi, and if its so at witch
price are the fares to the city's and where do you buy the tickets. Is
this cheaper to book at the airport or on the internet. And How are
the trains are they clean or are they the same as in Thailand.
Please let us know.

i'd go to the Pham Ngu Lao area. the agencies are almost one after
another where you can painlessly book tickets for train/bus/plane etc.
didn't book anything through them myself, i just went everywhere using
local buses all the way from Cambodia to Chau Doc, along the southern
coastline, to Phu Quoc and Ha Noi. nice if you have at least 4 weeks to
spare, i did VN alone in 3.5 weeks but i will definitely return for
more. the train is fine, as with everything else there's a duel pricing
system.