Freedom of the Seas picture gallery

Old March 7th, 2007, 03:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Lucky Lenny

Default Freedom of the Seas picture gallery

This looks awesome!
http://www.geekarmy.com/cool/Freedom-of-the-Seas.html
Old March 7th, 2007, 06:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Lucky Lenny wrote:
This looks awesome!
http://www.geekarmy.com/cool/Freedom-of-the-Seas.html

Thanks for posting this link. A group of us are going on the Freedom of
the Seas in Oct and this gives me more to look forward to.

sue
Old March 7th, 2007, 08:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
John & Lola

She's one big girl!!

--

Lola in Hamilton

"A wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age."

Jim Steinman

Old March 7th, 2007, 08:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

"John & Lola" wrote

She's one big girl!!

I'm wondering how long it will be before they put those "moving sidewalks"
in ships like they have in airports.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

April 29, 2007 GGC2007 http://cruisemaster.com/pride.htm
October 14, 2007 MOAGC 3 - http://www.moagc-3.com
January 20, 2008 - Adventure - http://cruisemaster.com/adventure.htm

Old March 7th, 2007, 08:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

John & Lola wrote:
She's one big girl!!

So why don't you and John join us on the MOAGC3??

sue
Old March 7th, 2007, 08:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

George Leppla wrote:
"John & Lola" wrote

She's one big girl!!

I'm wondering how long it will be before they put those "moving sidewalks"
in ships like they have in airports.

Can they put one in before we cruise on her?

sue
Old March 7th, 2007, 08:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Peri

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

She's one big girl!!

I'm wondering how long it will be before they put those "moving
sidewalks" in ships like they have in airports.

Can they put one in before we cruise on her?

Aw, c'mon Sue, the more you walk, the more of those frou frou drinks you
can have without feeling too guilty ;-).

~ Peri
Old March 7th, 2007, 10:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Peri wrote:
Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

She's one big girl!!

I'm wondering how long it will be before they put those "moving
sidewalks" in ships like they have in airports.

Can they put one in before we cruise on her?

Aw, c'mon Sue, the more you walk, the more of those frou frou drinks you
can have without feeling too guilty ;-).

Now Peri, do I look like I felt guilty.LOL

sue
Old March 7th, 2007, 10:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Lucky Lenny wrote:
This looks awesome!
http://www.geekarmy.com/cool/Freedom-of-the-Seas.html

Thanks for posting this link. A group of us are going on the Freedom of
the Seas in Oct and this gives me more to look forward to.

She sure is a beauty, Sue...she is a sister ship to the new Liberty of the
Seas that we are taking on the Viking cruise this December....so I'm sure
they must have quite a bit in common! But, whew, there will be a LOT of
walking to really explore that ship in only seven days!

--Jean

Old March 7th, 2007, 11:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Lucky Lenny wrote:
This looks awesome!
http://www.geekarmy.com/cool/Freedom-of-the-Seas.html

Thanks for posting this link. A group of us are going on the Freedom of
the Seas in Oct and this gives me more to look forward to.

She sure is a beauty, Sue...she is a sister ship to the new Liberty of the
Seas that we are taking on the Viking cruise this December....so I'm sure
they must have quite a bit in common! But, whew, there will be a LOT of
walking to really explore that ship in only seven days!

I figure we will be spending very little time in the ports, otherwise we
will miss so much of the ship. These ships should do a 7 day to nowhere
cruise.lol

sue