Dole to Arbois, France that is

Old May 21st, 2008, 05:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
me[_5_]

Default Dole to Arbois, France that is

I've managed to plot my course from Paris to Dole in France. I need
to get to Arbois. I'll be in
Dole about 15:30 and the next route to Arbois (through Mouchard)
appears to be about 17:30
or so. It seems silly to stand about in the train station for an hour
and a half or so when I'm
about 30km away. Anyone familiar with the taxi/bus/shuttle
arrangement who might know
if I could just hire a ride for the last little bit? I've also toyed
with calling the B&B to see if they
are interested in picking us up. Anyone know how such an inquiry
might be met in that area?

Old May 21st, 2008, 11:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Runge11 wrote:

Ask them if they do the shuttle for a fee..Simple and with luck you'll have
no fee.

The only person they would charge would be you, dear scRunge...

--
Best
Greg

"me" a écrit dans le message ...

*I've managed to plot my course from Paris to Dole in France. *I need
to get to Arbois. *I'll be in
Dole about 15:30 and the next route to Arbois (through Mouchard)
appears to be about 17:30
or so. *It seems silly to stand about in the train station for an hour
and a half or so when I'm
about 30km away. *Anyone familiar with the taxi/bus/shuttle
arrangement who might know
if I could just hire a ride for the last little bit? *I've also toyed
with calling the B&B to see if they
are interested in picking us up. *Anyone know how such an inquiry
might be met in that area?- Hide quoted text -

Old May 22nd, 2008, 05:40 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
JuanElorza[_4_]

On Wed, 21 May 2008 09:00:01 -0700, me wroteÂ*:

I've managed to plot my course from Paris to Dole in France. I need to
get to Arbois. I'll be in
Dole about 15:30 and the next route to Arbois (through Mouchard) appears
to be about 17:30
or so. It seems silly to stand about in the train station for an hour
and a half or so when I'm
about 30km away. Anyone familiar with the taxi/bus/shuttle arrangement
who might know
if I could just hire a ride for the last little bit? I've also toyed
with calling the B&B to see if they
are interested in picking us up. Anyone know how such an inquiry might
be met in that area?

Maybe a taxi ?
Yellow pages
Quoi : taxi
Ou : Dole
17 answers.
http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/

Closest train station is Mouchard (10 km) one direct train from Paris
each day (7H58 - 10H28) connecting buses and taxis at the train stations
to Arbois.

JURA public transport schedule
http://www.cg39.fr/
http://www.cg39.fr/horaires/Dev_Recherche.php3