Cruise Acronymns? FOD?

Old April 25th, 2004, 08:17 PM
villa deauville

Default Cruise Acronymns? FOD?

Joyce,
You surprise me too
, I have my opinions just like you do and if they differ from yours so
be it Stop wagging your finger at me. It doesn't become you
While on the subject I do not understand your post.
It is good Warren has friends like you. Real good

SUNNY........hoping you are enjoying a sunny day in NY

S'nd I
XXX

Old April 25th, 2004, 09:26 PM
JoyceR

I'll try to make this simple.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not Chrissy or Clint
since I have no proof that you are. You accuse Warren without proof, at
least none you've ever presented, and then say you'll give him the
benefit of the doubt.

As for friendship, I have many friends. I would defend any of them if I
suspected someone of being unfair and/or uninformed to them. I would
also do that for people I don't know who were being unfairly accused
without proof of misdeeds.

Joyce

--
"We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud
"People demand the freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of

Old April 25th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Dick Goldhaber

Joyce,

I have to plead semi-ignorance when it comes to the rancor between Sunny and
Warren. I never knew for what you, Sunny, was supposed to apologize to
Warren.

I only know that before I canceled her privilege Cruising Chrissy/Malicious
Michelle/Island Gal wrote tons suggesting Sunny owed Warren something.

Sunny certainly is not Chrissy. Far too much class. Sunny is certainly not
Clint. There are not any known "stupid" pills that could achieve that.

What is your point?
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Kerry '04

Old April 25th, 2004, 10:21 PM
JoyceR

The point was that giving the benefit of the doubt after she accused him
of being troll is pretty senseless. So, even thought I know she is not
Chrissy or Clint, etc, I offer her the same useless benefit of the
doubt. She accused and never backed it up and now she gives the benefit
of the doubt. Kind of 'bass ackwards.'

I also have the 'known' trolls killfiled and don't see them unless
someone responds and quotes their nonsense.

I guess I'm guilty of being intolerant towards intolerance.

Joyce

Old April 25th, 2004, 10:32 PM
villa deauville

Joyce wrote .......of being unfair and/or uninformed of them.I would
also do that for people I dont know who are being unfairly accused
without proof of misdeeds
Really? There are posters here who have been maligned, unfairly accused
without proof of misdeeds. ??????????????
Where were you?
Husbands kill their wives, wives kill their husbands, fathers and mothes
kill their children, children kill their parents. We really do not know
anyone except ourselves and that too is a moot question.

SUNNY.........enjoy your day.

S;nd I
XXX

Old April 25th, 2004, 11:10 PM
JoyceR

Well, let's see, where was I?

I spend a good portion of my year traveling for business and don't
bother reading the two newsgroups I subscribe to while I'm on the road
and then mark them read because there are too many posts and I'm
probably too late to respond.

Maybe they were posted during the month I spent in hospital, I marked
the group 'read' when I finally got home. Had more important things to
worry about.

I also don't read every post to every thread so I may have missed some
there.

I also have many threads killed before they go from the mundane to the
ridiculous.

And then there is my killfile which probably contains those that post
garbage I don't want to read.

I will try to be more vigilant in the future.

At least I don't accuse without facts or proof.

Joyce

Old April 25th, 2004, 11:17 PM
villa deauville

Dick
Here is the take on your quetion
Someone in RTC has been posting under the anon name of Veracity I have
it on good authority it is Warren. After one mean nasty post aimed at
most of ITTS sworn enemies aimed at me, Jean etc. I was enraged. not
only was it written anon but it was demeaning. Again someone gave me
the history of Warren and crap cake and told me Veracity was Warren. I
confronted him with it and now he wants an apology. But in all fairness
I cannot apologize as I am not sure if he is or is not. I know many gays
bt Warren is a "bitch"
Hope all is explained. If not e mail me
Regards
SUNNY

Old April 26th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Charles

In article , villa
deauville wrote:

Someone in RTC has been posting under the anon name of Veracity I have
it on good authority it is Warren.

Again someone gave me the history of Warren and crap cake and told me
Veracity was Warren.

Your authority is not an authority. They can only be making a guess.
Anonymous remailers do an absolute job of disguising the origin of an
e-mail or post. It is possible to make a guess based on style, spelling
or grammer but that would still only be a guess. The only ways I could
think of finding out absolutly who it is would be a court order, (that
I believe did happen to the original, famous Finnish remailer which
then shut down) or if the person admitted to it who authored the
anonymous posts. (some secret agency of the government probably knows
too but I doubt they will out anyone).

But in all fairness I cannot apologize as I am not sure if he is or
is not.

This is faulty logic. You made an accusation that you can't be sure
about as I explain above. That was unfair.

--
Charles
Old April 26th, 2004, 12:29 AM
villa deauville

Glad you are home from the hospital. Have a nice life

SUNNY..........your last post is somewhat strange

S'nd I
XXX

Old April 26th, 2004, 12:54 AM
villa deauville

Charles,
I am fed up appearing as Whistlers Mother sitting in a rocking chair
making a clear target for a clique of misfits who take joy in taking pot
shots at whoever they will thinking they are soooooo funny.
The post to Dick was meant to be posted.
No apologies.
Why do they post anon? Cowards. I received an anon e mail from a
Remailer. Disgusting. Webtv has now added to their menu means of
identifying emails from "aliens" I will no longer have to open any
emails I dont want to.
I have learned much from this ng. Have made some wonderful friends.
I am not a sweet old lady. I am a lady who has seen too much of ugliness
and IMO all the anon posters are the epitome of UGLY

SUNNY............At least I sign my name and have a legit email
address. I have no reason to hide..

S'nd I
XXX