St. Catherine of Siena on 6-30-05

Old August 14th, 2006, 02:43 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default St. Catherine of Siena on 6-30-05

Saint Catherine of Siena says, "Each time The Father beckons One of Us
to speak, it is a pleasure, it is a Gift of Divine Love, because None
of Us, Here in the Heavens, want anyone on the earth to not be able to
be told that Heaven waits and is available when the time comes."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JUNE 30,2005 AT 12:56 P.M.

SAINT CATHERINE OF SIENA

"I am Saint Catherine of Siena.

So many times We are told to deliver Words through this little
one, because The Father has chosen her to be able to deliver things He
Wills those yet in the living state to understand, and to one day use
Them to become 'a Saint'. Oftentimes We All smile when We are told to
awaken the little one to Our Presence, because Someone Here in the
Heavens wants to speak.

Heaven, to most individuals, almost one million percent of the
individuals, cannot understand such a Condition, Situation as the One
is that allows the Saints to speak, so one voice can hear and repeat
What was designed to be Important for the Souls of, hopefully, millions
of people.

Each time The Father beckons One of Us to speak, it is a pleasure,
it is a Gift of Divine Love, because None of Us, Here in the Heavens,
want anyone on the earth to not be able to be told that Heaven waits
and is available when the time comes.

So little is understood by what is good over what is impure,
unjust; also, so little is spoken about the Future of a life. Where
does it go? So little is instructed on the Importance of how an
individual says prayers, and if they do not say the prayers, why don't
they say the prayers to communicate with The Divine?

Hours could be spoken on What I have just asked you to put into
print for others to read and to think about, because you see, human
life was created for a Goal. This should be an innate understanding
that to reach for a goal is part of life, part of living, because as
you live the human way for the period of time The Father Wills, then
there is a Goal for you to reach by all the things you performed in the
human way.

Always remember, you were created to one day become 'a Saint' and
return to The Creator in Thanksgiving and service, Divine Way."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.