Which Hotel or B&B Darwin?

Old July 4th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Marc

Default Which Hotel or B&B Darwin?

Hello,

We are starting our trip in Darwin and would like some advise on which hotel
or B&B to take for a night or two? We know the Mirambeena we stayed there a
few years ago, any other recommendations?

Kind regards

Marc & Angelique
Netherlands

Old July 5th, 2005, 09:44 PM
M.J.T. Bremen

Hello Marc & Angelique,

We stayed at the Mirambeena last October and it's still pretty good and
centrally located.

Take Care,

Mark & Indra
Sittard, The Netherlands

"Marc" mmiatocedotenel schreef in bericht

Old July 7th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Ross

We stayed recently in The Palms Resort on the Esplanade. Varying types of
accommodation with some facilities in the rooms.

We stayed in a bungalow. Walking distance to the Mall, Parliament House
etc.

This link is from the QANTAS web site to accommodation:

http://www.qantas.com.au/content/dyn...ommodation0506

The Palms Resort Hotel is a short distance from Saville Park Hotel.

The top hotels seem to be Crowne Plaza and Saville Park.

We were happy with the "cheaper" ground floor accommodation.

Ross