REUTERS: Saudi King shows improvement already after flying all theway to the USofA for his medical procedure.

Old November 28th, 2010, 06:08 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.atheism,rec.travel.europe
PeeJayOdonovan[_3_]

Default REUTERS: Saudi King shows improvement already after flying all theway to the USofA for his medical procedure.

REUTERS: Saudi King shows improvement already after flying all the way
to the USofA for his medical procedure.

http://bit.ly/4zEvleths331d10

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28pm GMT

"Abdullah, who is around 86 or 87, flew to New York last week for
treatment for back problems. On Wednesday, the royal court said the
king had a successful operation.

"The Custodian of the Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz,
managed praise to God to walk outside the hospital," Abdullah's half-
brother and Interior Minister Prince Nayef bin Abdulaziz told state
news agency SPA....."

ARAB NEWS IN ENGLISH: "King Abdullah Walking Again"

Home / Saudi Arabia / ‘King Abdullah has begun walking’
‘King Abdullah has begun walking’

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah

By ARAB NEWS

Published: Nov 28, 2010 15:04 Updated: Nov 28, 2010 20:08

http://bit.ly/4zEvleths331e10

The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques is Himself Holy

http://bit.ly/4zEvleths331f10
Old November 28th, 2010, 07:38 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.atheism,rec.travel.europe
necromancer[_4_]

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 10:08:35 -0800 (PST), PeeJayOdonovan
wrote:

REUTERS: Saudi King shows improvement already after flying all the way
to the USofA for his medical procedure.

http://bit.ly/4zEvleths331d10

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28pm GMT

"Abdullah, who is around 86 or 87, flew to New York last week for
treatment for back problems. On Wednesday, the royal court said the
king had a successful operation.

snip remainder

Nice to see that he can afford it - unlike the majority in the,
"USofA," (sic) who either have to rely on corporations to foot the
bill (who look for any excuse they can to weasel out of their
obligations) or they have to do without.

--
"I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five
years from now and all that stuff gets implemented --

Old November 28th, 2010, 08:06 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.atheism,rec.travel.europe
PeeJayOdonovan[_3_]

wrote:
REUTERS: Saudi King shows improvement already after flying all the way
to the USofA for his medical procedure.

http://bit.ly/4zEvleths331d10

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28pm GMT

"Abdullah, who is around 86 or 87, flew to New York last week for
treatment for back problems. On Wednesday, the royal court said the
king had a successful operation.

snip remainder

Nice to see that he can afford it - unlike the majority in the,
"USofA," (sic) who either have to rely on corporations to foot the
bill (who look for any excuse they can to weasel out of their
obligations) or they have to do without.

--

.....And the rich can even afford diamonds
Old November 28th, 2010, 08:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

wrote:

REUTERS: Saudi King shows improvement already after flying all the way
to the USofA for his medical procedure.

http://bit.ly/4zEvleths331d10

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28pm GMT

"Abdullah, who is around 86 or 87, flew to New York last week for
treatment for back problems. On Wednesday, the royal court said the
king had a successful operation.

snip remainder

Nice to see that he can afford it - unlike the majority in the,
"USofA," (sic) who either have to rely on corporations to foot the
bill (who look for any excuse they can to weasel out of their
obligations) or they have to do without.

--
"I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five
years from now and all that stuff gets implemented --
I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica."
-- Rush Limbaugh

Majority??? I don't know where in the world you are getting your
information about health care in the USA...I had a cranial hematoma due to a
head injury and had to have an immediate craniotomy and I certainly am not
rich..The same with a good friend who has had two back surgeries this year
in different areas of her spine and she is not any more wealthy than I am
and we both got excellent health care right away. We are hoping that this
health care bill is repealed when the newly elected members of congress take
office in January and if not then, in 2012, when even more Republicans get
voted in... Obamacare is opposed by more than 70% of the people in our
country. We definitely need a new health care bill but not one with hidden
agendas and that was not even read by the Democrat members of congress who
passed it. That is why they lost 60+ seats in congress this year. No
Republican voted for it and that's when they were called the party of "NO"
by their opponents.

--Jean

Old November 29th, 2010, 12:32 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.atheism,rec.travel.europe
FACE

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 10:08:35 -0800 (PST), in uk.politics.misc,
PeeJayOdonovan , wrote

[...]

you have to admit it took a lot of stamina to fly all the way to the US.

Old November 29th, 2010, 12:39 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.atheism,rec.travel.europe
Father Haskell

On Nov 28, 1:08*pm, PeeJayOdonovan wrote:
[...]

Shame they couldn't have made a medical "mistake" and
given him a sex change operation.
Old November 29th, 2010, 12:41 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.atheism,rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

On Nov 28, 7:32*pm, FACE wrote:
[...]

And that being "Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques" ain't worth ****,
when it comes to being healthy. Seems like his gods don't care as much
about helping him as his fellow humans do..

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html
Old November 29th, 2010, 09:30 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.atheism,rec.travel.europe
Dakota

wrote:

REUTERS: Saudi King shows improvement already after flying all the way
to the USofA for his medical procedure.

http://bit.ly/4zEvleths331d10

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28pm GMT

"Abdullah, who is around 86 or 87, flew to New York last week for
treatment for back problems. On Wednesday, the royal court said the
king had a successful operation.

snip remainder

Nice to see that he can afford it - unlike the majority in the,
"USofA," (sic) who either have to rely on corporations to foot the
bill (who look for any excuse they can to weasel out of their
obligations) or they have to do without.

--
"I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five
years from now and all that stuff gets implemented --
I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica."
-- Rush Limbaugh

I hope that Costa Rica would have better sense than to allow a drug
addict into their country.
Old November 29th, 2010, 09:45 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.atheism,rec.travel.europe
sutartsorric

wrote:
REUTERS: Saudi King shows improvement already after flying all the way
to the USofA for his medical procedure.

http://bit.ly/4zEvleths331d10

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28pm GMT

"Abdullah, who is around 86 or 87, flew to New York last week for
treatment for back problems. On Wednesday, the royal court said the
king had a successful operation.

Remind us again of why we give a ****...

Because we all know that in the UK, our citizens would get that
treatment free.