American gun loons make up lies about Australia

Old February 19th, 2008, 04:56 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Mr. Travel

Default American gun loons make up lies about Australia

SaPeIsMa wrote:

"jbec" wrote in message

"Seth Hammond" wrote in message

They'd still be lying and

covering up their terrible crime problems, but they were forced to
join the world and use crime reporting procedures common to nearly
all nations in the world. Those standards were established by the
United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI).

Please provide a source for this surprising and novel revelation.
Preferably a better one than "WorldNetDaily."

Why ?
Would you prefer PRAVDA ?

Well, it means "truth"
Old February 19th, 2008, 05:31 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
jbec

"Seth Hammond" wrote in message
Please provide a source for this surprising and novel revelation.
Preferably a better one than "WorldNetDaily."

http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/cfi/cfi115.html

This is largely irrelevant to your point, and its only point of marginal
relevance is that it says that the crime figures in England and Wales are
not necessarily what they seem to be in the graph.

How does that demonstrate that Australia was "forced to join the world and
use crime reporting procedures common to nearly all nations in the world"?
Or that the FBI was somehow involved?

Old February 19th, 2008, 08:24 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
maximilian smith

"Seth Hammond" wrote in message

Hey, I'm sorry your masters won't let you have guns. I guess if you
just weren't so goddam irresponsible.

Meanwhile in crime free Phoenix:

http://news.google.gg/news?hl=en&um=...phoenix+murder

No worries, Myte. We'll soon have no crime at all:

Phoenix Police to Check Arrestees' Immigrant Status
a.. Published: February 16, 2008
PHOENIX - The police in this city at the center of the immigration
debate will soon ask all people arrested whether they are in the United
States legally and will in certain cases report the information to the
federal authorities, Mayor Phil Gordon announced on Friday.

Laura Segall for The New York Times
Mayor Phil Gordon of Phoenix, who changed city policy to ask all
arrested people their status.

People stopped for civil traffic violations like speeding will not be
questioned, nor will crime victims or witnesses.

All those arrested on criminal charges like drunken driving and murder
will be asked by officers whether they are in the United States legally.

What happens if they lie and say no?

Phil Gordon ain't very bright.

Either that or the dopes who support these sorts of measures (Larry etc) are
dim enough to fall for them...

Old February 19th, 2008, 03:59 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Seth Hammond

"Greg Procter" wrote in message
Seth Hammond wrote:

"maximilian smith" wrote in message

[...]

You have a brother called Phil?

You think my surname is Gordon? We know you're not any bright innit.

Old February 19th, 2008, 04:28 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Seth Hammond

"Dave Witmarsh" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:20:02 GMT, "Morton Davis"
wrote:

Dopshoit!
PLOINK!!!

Mort Davis is currently appearing in The Florida Players' production
of "When Cousins Marry".

Now calm down Lesley, it's only a bunch of dead merkins.

--

I'm glad to see that you buffoons have finally moved Mort back to Florida
from Arizona. I doubt he appreciates it, though. Florida is full of

Old February 19th, 2008, 04:39 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Seth Hammond

[...]

Phil Gordon AND Larry ain't very bright.

I've taken to having Sunday morning coffee at nearby AJ's coffee
shop/grocery. Dumb****er Phil Gordon always stops and tries to ingratiate
himself into my company. He's a cartoon version of Tiny Blur.

Old February 19th, 2008, 08:17 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Greg Procter

Seth Hammond wrote:

[...]

Of course I don't think your surname is Gordon - did you think your
mother was married to all the men who fathered your siblings?
Old February 19th, 2008, 08:35 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Seth Hammond

Seth Hammond wrote:

[...]

I saw yo mama just last week, but when I honked and waved, she ran under the
porch.

Old February 19th, 2008, 09:26 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
Greg Procter

Seth Hammond wrote:

[...]

I think more facts are required - given that there's no motor access
where she lives I'd need to know what it was you honked and waved!
Old February 20th, 2008, 04:02 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,az.general,rec.travel.air,aus.politics
SaPeIsMa

"Mr. Travel" wrote in message
. ..
SaPeIsMa wrote:

"jbec" wrote in message

"Seth Hammond" wrote in message

They'd still be lying and

covering up their terrible crime problems, but they were forced to join
the world and use crime reporting procedures common to nearly all
nations in the world. Those standards were established by the United
States Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI).

Please provide a source for this surprising and novel revelation.
Preferably a better one than "WorldNetDaily."

Why ?
Would you prefer PRAVDA ?

Well, it means "truth"

Your ignorance is showing
Pravda was the OFFICIAL publisher of Soviet propaganda
Take a hairy-assed guess at how much "truth" it contained